Gelish - Once Upon a Dream (2014!)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
glamour queen is a pearl finish and oh what a knight is metallic and sort of shimmery hard to describe but they are very different maybe similar in colour but that's it

Thank you very much xxx

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

Any updates on if fading was solved? Anyone ordered recently or had replacements? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I found that she's my beauty was a fader as well :( I have received a replacement for this ( haven't tested it yet).

I spoke to harmony as haven't received my all Haile the Queen replacement yet, and they told me they had received the new batch, but it still fades so they are waiting for another batch.....

Any updates on if fading was solved? Anyone ordered recently or had replacements? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

My all haille the queen and she's my beauty faded. I've phoned twice but still not received either replacement. I got them in February!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

My all haille the queen and she's my beauty faded. I've phoned twice but still not received either replacement. I got them in February!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I am the same although contacted them again and they assured me I was on the list!

I've just ordered this whole collection 😞

I have purchased the blue, green, coral and the "lilac" unfortunately the so called lilac is nothing like it is in the picture :o( it's more like a pink. I've noticed lately a lot of the gelish colours are completely different when they arrive as to what they look like on pictures. Very disappointing!

Latest posts

Back