Gelish Under Her Spell Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shannon I'd like to see your swatches as yours have always given me a true indication of what the colours really look like! xx

Very true about them just repeating colours, however still no pastels from them and some more glittery colours like good gossip would b nice, I always keep thinking of a purple version of good gossip would b fab 😀

Agree also with them bringing out soak of gels and nail art things like additives rather than colours

I thought they were all really nice but then I didn't have many similar to start with. Only thing is I would have liked lust at first sight to be more purplely like the pic. Mine seem lovely and creamy and apply perfect in 2 coats :confused:

Agree re a purple like good gossip that would be fab however I do put ali baba or izzy wizzy over purples and that looks lovely.
Really would love some pastels too... maybe next spring...?

I think harmony should concentrate on maybe a manicure or pedicure range too

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Some duo chrome colours would b fab too

I think I read that's on its way too :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think I read that's on its way too :) xxx

That definitely is in sure all that jazz is bringing out mani products ( so id hope both!)

I thought they were all really nice but then I didn't have many similar to start with. Only thing is I would have liked lust at first sight to be more purplely like the pic. Mine seem lovely and creamy and apply perfect in 2 coats :confused:

Agree re a purple like good gossip that would be fab however I do put ali baba or izzy wizzy over purples and that looks lovely.
Really would love some pastels too... maybe next spring...?

Have you used them all on clients yet Hun? Don't think I will get many takers for the less vibrant colours just yet need to have a play at weekend jazzing them up a bit :)

Shannon I'd like to see your swatches as yours have always given me a true indication of what the colours really look like! xx

Should have them by today and will swatch them tonight!

Well I have nearly every Gelish colour and I'm sending these back.

"Lust at First Sight" and "Want a Cuddle" are near enough the same - nothing browns.

"A Touch of Sass" is another slightly transparent red and exactly the same as "Black Cherry Berry".

"Love Me Like a Vamp" is nearly identical to Bella's Vampire.

I can't see any client wanting the green and I don't like "My Nightly Craving".

The consistency is too watery and they will all take at least 3 coats. Really disappointing. I have all the colours in the "Winter Reds" Collection already, so I will just have to wait for the other winter collection.

I think Harmony have too many colours now, its impossible for them to produce any more that are different enough for even an addict like me to justify buying. They should concentrate on producing other things like a soak off enhancement system or a matching mini polish range or anything but more colours.

I agree that there are too many colours now...things are getting repetative...

But I only have 50 Gelish (plus 50 Shellac) so for me, most of the Under your Spell collection aren't repeats. I agree that Love me like a Vamp is very similar to BV but then I think that BV is identical to Diva so now there's three colours which are almost the same.

I don't have Black Cherry Berry so I'm happy with A Touch of Sass. I really like the two browns but you're right - they are quite similar. One is a slightly darker version of After Party Espresso and Shellac Rubble but the other has strong mauve undertones and is different enough to any of the colours I've seen.

And I think My Nightly Craving is just lovely! But I can see why it's not for everyone.

It will be interesting to see if anyone chooses the green....I have Shellac Pretty Poison which is a shimmery version of this one and that is reasonably popular with my ladies.

I've used two of the colours on clients tonight and both covered well in two coats. I imagine A Touch of Sass will need three though....we will see.

Here's Lust at First Sight and Need A Cuddle, the two colours which I think are too close to be in the same collection. One shot under my desk lamp and one in daylight.

Attachments

• IMG_1135 (1280x960).jpg
    IMG_1135 (1280x960).jpg
    129 KB · Views: 1,002
  • IMG_1139 (960x1280).jpg
    IMG_1139 (960x1280).jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 1,091
I actually love both Juicy.. I don't find them too similar! Loving them!

Here are some from tonight!

Haven't put them on swatch sticks yet..but i'm loving them so far!

Attachments

• 1234817_451512321631074_1190260340_n.jpg
    1234817_451512321631074_1190260340_n.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 1,719
  • 1209375_451512441631062_361541783_n.jpg
    1209375_451512441631062_361541783_n.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 677
  • 563424_451512181631088_1860889603_n.jpg
    563424_451512181631088_1860889603_n.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 1,112

Loving the top one. The mauve sort of one. I wonder if we can buy them individually yet (off to have a look). I will be interested to see if that fades. Looks like a darker version of 'it's a lily' xxx

Lovely pics Shannon

I'm loving my nightly craving (will post pic only 1 hand done at present ) I have put a touch of sass on my toes and was only 2 coats (pic coming soon) I do really like these 2 out of the whole collection as I too think others are very similar to what I already have I've had 6 gelish clients since receiving the collection and all still going for the brights .......... Oh no lol ;-)
Need time to play with designs I think ;-)) xx

These all look lovely Shannon :)

What light do you use? Your picture's come out so well. Xx

Don't have a desk lamp..just the lighting in the salon.

I have only used 2 coats with the pictures from tonight. I don't think I'll need to use three coats at all. They all went on great. Was super happy with them. "My nightly craving" is a lot like Princess Tiara but I've had 3 bottles of that now and they always fade to a gross grey.. Hopefully this one doesn't! I love it.

I've put my nightly craving on my hands and I've also put the colour pop to show likeliness xx and a touch of sass on toes (I do have ridges on my big toe ;-) ) xxxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377846728.856318.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377846738.017953.jpg

YEY Shannon that's how I were hoping the purpley colour would look!!! Like a brighter princess tiara!! Can't wait to see your swatches xx

Latest posts

Back