Gelish!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyPrincess.

Reaction score
hi everyone hope your all fine and dandy, and happy new year to you all! :hug:

done the gelish training today and i think it is a fab brand! quick easy and look really really lovely, if you havnt i would reccommmend the training:) anyone else done the training, what are your thoughts?

Loves :)

xox

Hi ya

I think the product speaks for itself - a fantastic range of colours, good adhesion etc, I ensure my prep is good and the application is thin and also I also remember to seal the edge of the nail

Im only just having a play with the colours now on fingers as ive had that bloomin nasty bug thats going around for the last 4 weeks:irked: and I mostly cover toenails!

Thank you beauty for your post. Glad you enjoyed :hug:

I love Gelish!

I ordered 6 colours on my first order and within 2 days I had ordered another 8!!! It is amazing stuff!!

Of the 6 original colours I did some colour layering combinations and came up with 13 different shades to entice my clients...but like I said, I was immediately addicted and had to order more!

I already have a list of the next colours I want, and thats even before the new colours are released at the end of the month....I think i've gone gelish crazy!!!!!

My clients love the fact that it is quick to apply, no waiting around for it to dry, especially for the ladies having it on their toes!

Its easy to feel glum in this miserable winter weather so I have chosen a bright pink with some shimmer over the top so every time I look at my feet I feel a bit more summery!!!!
(I went for Gossip Girl with Ambience - lovely end colour!)

xx

I love Gelish!

I ordered 6 colours on my first order and within 2 days I had ordered another 8!!! It is amazing stuff!!

Of the 6 original colours I did some colour layering combinations and came up with 13 different shades to entice my clients...but like I said, I was immediately addicted and had to order more!

I already have a list of the next colours I want, and thats even before the new colours are released at the end of the month....I think i've gone gelish crazy!!!!!

My clients love the fact that it is quick to apply, no waiting around for it to dry, especially for the ladies having it on their toes!

Its easy to feel glum in this miserable winter weather so I have chosen a bright pink with some shimmer over the top so every time I look at my feet I feel a bit more summery!!!!
(I went for Gossip Girl with Ambience - lovely end colour!)

xx

I have just done that combination on my last client.

She had Exhale on last time but said she just needed cheering up, so suggested Gossip Girl under Ambience.....cheered her up no end.:)

I love Gelish as well!!! As Its a new product it is a learning experience within itself. I have found only one problem when I am doing french or lighter sheer shades i have noticed some yellowing on top coat :( But other than that love this new concept. I only do it on hands as of now. For most of my clients normal polish lasts up to 3 weeks on their feet. Im starting a mobile business within a month or 2 and plan on oredering at least 24 colors to start with :)

I have been using Gelish since July and I can honestly say I have had no regrets. Product is brilliant, training is fab and the customer service is fab. I thought as the company started to grow the customer service would start slacking but that has not happened at all. IM IN LOVE!!! just need to save for all the new colours now lol!!:hug:

I'm so glad i spotted this post as its really positive and i've got my gelish training on monday and can't wait :)

Oh me too I have my training on 23rd cant wait x

I love gelish too xx
I am booked on to the training course I am trained to provide it but thought Id get some good tips on the course so going at the end of the month xx
My biggest seller by far at the moment xx

Latest posts

Back