German based geeks, please help me!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butterfly :)

Reaction score
I basically need to find a decent supplier for buying in essential's instead of paying more for oversea's postage/courier...only want to be doing that for enhancement product's/gel polish.
I will be based in Bergen,Hohne...anywhere that is close to here or possibly hannover,bremen sort of cities as hubby & I will go there for shopping when we want more choice's. we have a car so not much of a drama getting around, just really need to know as google for once hasn't helped lol.x

yeah, but I live off camp

Ok, when I was in Cyprus I called my supplier at home and asked them to post out certain items! They were really helpful and charged me ok postage!

What products do u use?

I can get delivery from £15/25+ just don't want to pay that out for little things lol. I use Gellux, nsi who apparantly are in germany too. it's things like nail files, acetone, wipes, nail art bits etc that i want to get locally x

Mizzy_Dizzy is in Germany...maybe PM her as she may be able to help.

oh how did I forget this, she is also a military wife & we have talked about Germany too lol. thanks for reminding me x

Not sure about where to get things from out there.. But I'm forces too, we used to live in Germany, near Dusseldorf, hopefully someone can help as I haven't in the slightest lol xx

Hope u manage to find out if not let me know my friend is out there just now and I'm sure she would tell me

Latest posts

Back