Get to Vistaprint for great deals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hands_Only

Nail Professional
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just had to share with you all. I ordered some new business cards from vistaprint (250 free) and when I put the order through, I was offered another 250 for £1.99. I got an email a couple of days later (this morning) offering a load of stuff free ie-
Premium Banner
Postcards
FREE T-Shirt
Brochures
Small Car Door Magnet
Pen
FREE Mug
Website FREE Trial
FREE Lawnsign
Letterhead
Magnets
Keyring
Note Cards
Invitations & Announcements
Address Labels
Rubber Stamp
Flyers
Compliment Cards.

Well worth having a look I would say.

:biggrin:

I got this this morning :) im getting a tad addicted to vista print & i havent even started business yet aha xx

In all honesty I find vistaprint products to be very poor quality compared to the printer I use now, and I've had most of their products!

Who do you use now, I if you don't mind me asking?

I absolutely love vistaprint, ive used them for about 4 years now, getting all different types of business card, notepads, pens, mugs and car magnets. If they had a decent diary, I'd deffo buy it!!

X

I've put in my vistaprint order on Tuesday and I got 250 business cards, 25 3 fold flyers, a car door magnet, 100 post cards, 250 loyalty cards and 100 price lists all for £39 delivered. I can't wait for it all to arrive

I ordered mine in different stages because once i made my first order (free business cards) they sent me loads of emails with fab offers & i couldnt resist! So far ive made 3 orders 250 b.cards,350 flyers, 200 postcards, 1 notebook, 2 small car door magnets, 1 small banner & 10 letterheads all for around £30! I just love the fact they have got a variety of stuff & loads of matching sets! I cant stop buying from there! Amy xx

I LOVE Vistaprint! Great quality and they let you use your own design.

Always put the buts in your cart then leave it because I find they send an email offering even more discount.

Cannot praise VP enough, would have spent so much more at a Printers.

Latest posts

Back