Really disappointed with Vistaprint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of people dont like vistaprint but i find them ok for the money....

I used vistaprint when I first started up and I really wasn't happy I had business cards and they looked cheap and tacky,,,I have had 100 pricelist's that cost me £45 and again I really wasn't happy they looked cheap,,,though a client I have found someone who has done my website £150 for a 3 page,,,had 1000 business cards for £110 and that included artwork and postage,,, I have had 100 gift vouchers for £50 and I have been really happy with them and my clients have been really impress with them,,,,you pay for what you get,,,,also if you order in larger amounts it's cheaper. I'm getting my pricelist's after xmas and I was told for 1000 £110 if I have the artwork done it's an extra £20 and to me that is deffo worth it.....

I use Goodprint for my business cards, they are far superior to VistaPrints and almost as cheap! Check out my business card below, it even has round corners, which isnt shown in the pic!

business_card.gif

I've used vistaprint for years and have always been happy with the products that I choose.

I always opt for premium business cards, as I'm on thier mailing list I get free offers for these too so only pay postage.

I also always choose to have the glossy finish as I find it looks so much better but that is JMO! I do spend a lot of time tweaking the template, adding and removing boxes etc to get them to look exactly how I want them to look...I like to take advantage of the space I have on the template without it looking cluttered!

xx

i have been shopping around for prices and vistaprint does seem to be cheap and you do get what you pay for i have to say its the same with everything..

i have found online website that does rounded corners and they look very nice there website is Smileprint IE - Business Cards, Business Card Printing, Online Business Cards

i will continue to look around untill i find a company im happy with i dont want to go with vistaprint if i know in my heart and soul i will be making a mistake on my part for going with the cheaper company. [ has happened before]

I ordered some business cards from vista 2 weeks ago so they should come soon. Cant really comment on what they are like but I hope they are half decent. Just started my business so tight on money and wanted something to do the job

Heaps use Vistapritnt in New Zealand as well and love them. I love my cards and magnets. I ordered the big magnets this time with the calender and they are great, I would pay extra to have them a bit thicker though. People tend to keep magnet especially ones that can hold up notices rather than a business card and they are displayed for all to see on the fridge. I have partial pricelist on mine as well.

Latest posts

Back