Getting better at intimate waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracymileham

Reaction score
Hi geeks just wondered how long it takes everyone to do a Hollywood wax the Kim lawless way I have got it down to 25 min and my clients love it
Thanks to Kim lawless training :))

I take 15 mins (some less, some more), but then I did invent the technique. lol Sorry Tracy, I couldn't resist that one.

You're doing great and before you know it, you'll be booking out half an hour and using the spare 10 to 15 mins to catch up on some emails or have a coffee. Well done. x

What's the Kim lawless way? Xx

The Kim Lawless way, is the best I travel the hour to get waxed by her and will be training with her as soon as I've had my baby. She is one of a kind and the best at what she does xx

I take 15 mins (some less, some more), but then I did invent the technique. lol Sorry Tracy, I couldn't resist that one.

You're doing great and before you know it, you'll be booking out half an hour and using the spare 10 to 15 mins to catch up on some emails or have a coffee. Well done. x

Kim you need to come up to leeds!

X x

Just had a look at Kim's website sounds great,don't think I've ever wanted my bits and pieces waxed so much in my life before!

Latest posts

Back