Getting rid of the Jelly Belly!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smiler13334

#Nailartistic_me
Reaction score
What exercises, dvds, workouts anything that has been used that can get rid of the excess fat at the tummy area. I believe it is also called the 'pooch'?

I know the normal cruches deal with the muscle and not the fat area and its cardiovascular work that burns fat...but what actually works well? Does it really have to be done 5 times a week 40 mins a tme:O not night thought.....

So many workouts out there maybe a before and after link would help decide on things lol......Im off to take my belly pic.

Take care all look forward to hearing from you.
x

I need lots of help in this area too!! lol!! nothing i do seems to shift it!

Me too.:cry: And my butt isn't as perky as it used to be!!
I have been looking at two products.
One is called Leg Magic, which does inner + outer thighs, butt and abs.
JJB Sports TV
The other is called The Bean....... what a name!!
JJB Sports TV
Anyone tried either of these?

tell me about it....ive been doing the davina workout, its really good and she is really funny!!

I do the Davina one and find that I can lose a stone in about a month (when am at my heaviest)!! I think this is really good as you can do one of the 20 mins or full lot for about 1hr depending on how much time you have spare!!

My big problem is keeping at it to keep the weight off!!! I just love my food too much!!!:lol:

i call mine a muffin top.....and i am too attached to it now to get rid of it...:lol: x

i call mine a muffin top.....and i am too attached to it now to get rid of it...:lol: x
:lol: That made me laugh out loud!
It really is like a muffin top! :eek:
Not so funny now!:cry:

Have you tried belly dancing, its becomming quite popular here in Bolton

i am on a mission to loose my muffin top and get down to 10st, i have this week started doing the cduk dance workout and also i have a rowing machine, i am planning on a bit of cheating aswell as after 2 c-sections and a hystorectomy the muscle tone has totaly gone so when i hit 10st hubby is paying for a tummy tuck, cheating i know but i will have the hard work trying to loose the 3st anyway

Latest posts

Back