Gin @10:30

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry to hear that vicki :hug:

i didn't know you could get more than one type of it. sounds yummy tho......

Double jack daniels on ice. OOOOH youve got me fancying one now. No tammy be good....

i love fosters COLD n black

Cuttie_Pie said:
i didn't know you could get more than one type of it. sounds yummy tho......

They sarted making flavours about 5 years ago and every time a new one comes out I get al excited. Luckily I know some cabin crew and has instructed to bring me the appleand vanilla. they didn't have it in spain.

Also love bacardi smoothies with banana and ice cream all chucked in the smoothie maker mmmm!

Skittles and vodka ;)

what is Skittles

Not the sweets

Yes the sweets. You add them to vodka and leave the concoction for a coupla days, then drink ;)

It...gets you drunk to say the very least!!

so how many and all the colours and do i put it into the fridge for 2 days

Lol just chuck a whole bag into a jug of vodka. I dun o if you leave it in the fridge, whenever me and my friends have done it we leave it sitting on a table then drink it few hrs later cos we are impatient like that!! Lol. We also once made an 'Orgasm' cocktail at this party, it's baileys, cream, coffee stuff etc.
We had Tia Maria, Dooleys and milk & few coffee granules in a big glass, was so funny. Didn't taste the same though!!

I just stick to my malibu & coke now!

me too i am a malibu & coke typa of gal, although peach schnnaps & vodka is nice mixed with lemonade , that does get you pi**ed :twisted:

My fave short is Bacardi and Coke.
But my fave drink is Guinness :D

ice cold crown larger or bulliet bourbon:Look_left

I think it's way too early to be drinking. Do you have a drink problem?

No I hope not....
It's not like thats all i think about i just enjoy a nice drink now and again.... Il only have a couple max its not like i fall over...lol
pmsl just imaging myself flat out on the floor not a happy sight...

Lellipop said:
My fave short is Bacardi and Coke.
But my fave drink is Guinness :D[/quote are we related lol............ when I'm not on the bacardi I also love a nice smooth guiness!!

I too, am a bacardi & coke gurlee but am suppin' Baileys at the mo. I've got a rotten cold so it's very soothing! (That's my excuse & I'm sticking to it)

Apparantly they sell bacardi 100 near me which I've heard is 75% proof or something stupid! So if you hear a loud bang soon, you'll know I've tried it & my head will have exploded!!

Sorry for all this 2nd messaging - I think of something to add when I've hit the submit button.

3 shots to try:

1/3 Tia maria, 1/3 cointreau & a layer of Baileys on top - we called it a B52 in the club I worked at but I don't think that's how a proper B52 is made. Either way, it's darn yummy!

C**k Sucking Cowboy (why the name? I have no idea!)
Butterscotch snapps with Baileys on top - even yummier!

After 8 / Squashed Frog (again, no idea why the name as I'm sure this is not a squashed frog tastes like)
Creme de Menthe with Baileys on top.

Enjoy!

Latest posts

Back