Girl Lost Fingernail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatalAttraction

Reaction score
girl lost fingernail

Hi

the dreaded mma

A girl from a Hairdressing salon down the road, got some nails done in the vietnemese Nail bar down the road, she got her finger caught and ripped her whole nail off.

Well she went back and complained and the bloke grabbed her arm and pushed her out the door.

Well he got arrested which is good news. But the damage has already been done.

:Scared:

Please can someone tell me where i can get a complaint survey so i can give this to the girl.

I used to have loadsa but must have given them all out.

Cazza :Scared: :Scared: :Scared:

Chocolate may have the forms you are looking for as she is quite involved with the MMA thing!

However, The problem was caused by the girl getting her finger caught, not just because she had MMA on her nails. Same principal as a client breaking a nail and trying to blame the technician and getting a freebie!! It is the client who caused the damage .... MMA made it worse. I don't think she'll get far trying to blame the salon.

Hi

I have to agree with geeg i dont think she would get far either. If she had had another enhancement on the same thing may have happened. Do you know for certain this salon uses MMA?

i think the only thing wrong with this is the fact that he wasnt very nice to her when she went back....to grab her arm and push her out the door is terrible.....he could have at least offered some kind of help...and been polite.....but then did she go into the place all angry ...?

geeg said:
Chocolate may have the forms you are looking for as she is quite involved with the MMA thing!

However, The problem was caused by the girl getting her finger caught, not just because she had MMA on her nails. Same principal as a client breaking a nail and trying to blame the technician and getting a freebie!! It is the client who caused the damage .... MMA made it worse. I don't think she'll get far trying to blame the salon.
Totally agree with you there Geeg. Not a very nice way to treat your clients,but she could have maybe been a bit more polite!

Perhaps the same accident but wearing NON MMA L&P would only have resulted in pulling the enhancement off and not the natural nail too....? How very painful.

Hi the salon she went in was a non standard salon nss. they used drills on on the naturel nail.

I will give her the forms.

caz

FatalAttraction said:
girl lost fingernail

Hi

the dreaded mma

A girl from a Hairdressing salon down the road, got some nails done in the vietnemese Nail bar down the road, she got her finger caught and ripped her whole nail off.

Well she went back and complained and the bloke grabbed her arm and pushed her out the door.

Well he got arrested which is good news. But the damage has already been done.

:Scared:

Please can someone tell me where i can get a complaint survey so i can give this to the girl.

I used to have loadsa but must have given them all out.

Cazza :Scared: :Scared: :Scared:

I think you're very kind helping her out like this when she didn't come to you to have her nails done in the first place.

Latest posts

Back