Glad to be back with the 'Geek Family'

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Beauty Zoo

Reaction score
I have not been on the site for almost a week.

Last week I had to have my cat put to sleep :cry: She had cancer so although I knew it was coming when it happened it was still a shock. Suzie had been with me since I rescued her from the RSPCA almost 14 years ago, longer than both my husband and my 2 youngest children! I miss her loads but I now know that she is not in any pain and is in a better place....she was such a good companion, always there with a hug and a purr, never judging and always up for cuddles!!!!!

I tried to get onto this site a few days later and my computer crashed....kaput!!! I decided it would not beat me so I loaded the modem onto the laptop and ...bang....I immediately got a virus!!! :irked: Anyway after hours and hours of trying to sort it out I have finally done it!! I am soooooo pleased to be back with the 'Geek Family', I have missed you all!!! :hug:

hi

glad to see you back sorry to hear the sad news wishing you well xx

Oh Nikki so sorry babe xxxxxxxxxxx
But glad to have you back here xxxxx
We missed ya xxx

Welcome back babe :hug: Sorry to hear about your cat, Just keep all the happy memories of her, Its a loss of a family member and takes time.
On the computer front, Get a good firewall, helps to kick them virus into cyber space.

Hi Nikki. So sorry to hear about your cat. I have a cat and I just love him to bits and would be beside myself with grief if (and when) I lost him. He drives me mad sometimes (let me out, let me in, let me out, let me in! - as they say in New Zealand - he's in and out like a blue-arse fly!) and he's a complete psycho cat sometimes tearing around like his bums on fire, but he's a little angel and gives me lots of cuddles. I lost his brother when he was just a year old and I cried for weeks. Unbeknown to me, he was crossing a very busy road to get to the cemetery across the road. He got hit by a car. When I phoned my Mum in NZ to tell her the sad news she made me laugh - she said, well, he was trying to get to the cemetery and now he's there! So I often think of him having fun playing amongst the gravestones and long grass.

Anyway, Welcome back.

Hi,

I'm so sorry to hear about your cat.:cry:

Hope that you are feeling a little better soon.

XxXxXxX

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

x

Thanks for your kind words. You are so lovely....no wonder I missed you all so much!!

Lots of :Love: and :hug: 's

Latest posts

Back