Glamorous Lengths Russian range?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hairtime

Reaction score
Has anyone used this is it actually russian hair (seems bit cheap) any feedback would be appreciated ...
Have you used/fitted it ?
How long did it last ?
Soft/tuggy?
What the stick tip bonds are like after couple weeks (soft)

i havent used them but when i contacted them they would not give me an answer to where the hair was sourced from, and eventually stopped answering my emails altogether!! i wasnt being rude either, just wanted to know the country of origin!! I've just fitted the hair planet russian hair (celebrity choice) and it was gorgeous, double drawn hair so will see how it holds up, beauty works who make it claim up to a year xx

i havent used them but when i contacted them they would not give me an answer to where the hair was sourced from, and eventually stopped answering my emails altogether!! i wasnt being rude either, just wanted to know the country of origin!! I've just fitted the hair planet russian hair (celebrity choice) and it was gorgeous, double drawn hair so will see how it holds up, beauty works who make it claim up to a year xx
are you fitting prebonded or stick tips , I don't want to advertise Russian if
It isn't Russian lolx

Hi hun - what were the tips like? Are they Italian?

We're do they advertise Russian hair on hair planet website as I can't see it

Is this what your classing as Russian the celebrities choice by beauty works?

yes as I've been assured it is from Russia. Clients are made aware that it is not virgin any longer and also of the brand on consultation. It is lush compared to the normal Indian range, and its good for the price IMO. I also offer virgin Russian hair and European hair but no one is keen on paying for it.
Its pre bonded, the bonds are text book "grain of rice" sized! x

You can buy this direct from the beauty works website.

I have fitted this hair on a couple of my clients which they bought themselves and the hair does tend to go dry and can't be used again after 12 weeks. One of my clients even emailed the company and didn't really get a good reply.

You can buy this direct from the beauty works website.

I have fitted this hair on a couple of my clients which they bought themselves and the hair does tend to go dry and can't be used again after 12 weeks. One of my clients even emailed the company and didn't really get a good reply.

yeah? well we are giving it a bash, the one girl who has had them applied knows they are being trialled and has been charged as such, and Im going to try them in a few weeks myself. I do hope I get a better life out them than your poor clients! they are a good bit more expensive than the Indian hair aswell. I'm having the client back every 4 weeks to check on them xxx

I know they are owned by belle hair extensions company (which they try to hide- there is another post about this somewhere) I found belle AWFUL and as delivering to Northern Ireland wasn't an option on their website I called...and called...and called...they finally called back 2 weeks later saying oh it would of been fine not to put a county down???

I was put off as seemed the same customer service as belle and if there wa a problem they wouldn't b quick in fixing! Just my opinion though. X

GL 'Russian' hair is a joke-I ordered it once just to see if it could be used at all. Verdict: No it can't be used, the color was a 16 and full of black hairs!!! Totally ridiculous. Beautyworks is not Russian hair for sure, it's colored in well though, the blondes have no darker hairs at all.
Tbh, I've never understood this obsession with reusing hair. Whenever I get hair extensions for myself I wear them for about 2.5 months before I find that all I want to do is chuck the hair in the bin and give my scalp a good scrub. It just gets gross after a while, and I'm talking extensions that cost £350+ for the hair alone, and top of the range products used.
When it comes to clients, the ones who want their hair extensions reused are the ones that will never come for maintenance as it might cost them some money to do so (shock, horror!) and wear them until every extension hangs from one single hair so that they get everything they can out of them, and then they want you to remove and refit, all at a cost of £20. Hair extensions are not a necessity but a luxury and if you can't afford them, then don't get them.

Has anyone used this is it actually russian hair (seems bit cheap) any feedback would be appreciated ...
Have you used/fitted it ?
How long did it last ?
Soft/tuggy?
What the stick tip bonds are like after couple weeks (soft)
Wouldn't recommend them at all, I have them in at the moment and although the hair is ok quality the strands are all different sizes and thickness and all of the I tips have broke up within 3 weeks! Also they originally sent me U tips instead of I tips which is what I ordered! Xx

I wouldn't recommend them at all! Not for this price anyway. I was doing the extensions for my friend daughter ( who is 16) as she was desperate to have them. All free of charge. So I put 100 strands russia range and 100 strands from hairxtensions which cost 9.95 for for 25 strands, and guess what? these Chinese cheap hair looked better after 3 months of wearing. Surprise surprise......

aleksandra

Hi! How are you finding the celebrity choice Russian hair? I'm thinking of using it?

Just noticed hair rebellion (lush) are launching a virgin range next week of malaysian, peruvian, russian and lots of others so will be getting samples of those (wefts only though :(.
I'm still really struggling to find a decent supplier of Russian hair in a budget range - don't think it exists without paying top end for it.

Hi! How are you finding the celebrity choice Russian hair? I'm thinking of using it?

got my first lot of maintenece appointments next week but the girls seem to be liking it, will post again once iv seen for myself though xxx

Hi, Ive been using glamorous lengths russian range for quite a while now and ive never had any problems at all, all of my clients love it, ive not had one complaint! When it comes to removal after 3 - 3half months the hair still feels fantastic. Colour match is always good and i find there very fast week delivery! bonds dont go sticky or soft when wet and stay very strong if put it well as most of my clients hardly have any come out.

:) x

done a maintenence today, the hair still feels perfect and the bonds are still good, but they've only been in a month and half. but so far so good. are they better than the normal hair planet range? hmm the jury is out as yet but I'll keep updated! xxx

Hi, Ive been using glamorous lengths russian range for quite a while now and ive never had any problems at all, all of my clients love it, ive not had one complaint! When it comes to removal after 3 - 3half months the hair still feels fantastic. Colour match is always good and i find there very fast week delivery! bonds dont go sticky or soft when wet and stay very strong if put it well as most of my clients hardly have any come out.

:) x

I couldnt agree more, since ive been fitting them I haven't had one complaint! believe me ive tried every single "budget" brand foxy,lush,hairxt but none of them compare to this hair and ive been fitting extensions since 2008, it dooesnt tangle or go dry xx

Its quite good , i tried SJK hair extensions new AAAA range its only become available. Its fab! Never felt hair like it. 1.1g per strand too!

Latest posts

Back