Glamourous Lengths

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sasha99

Reaction score
Has anyone used Glamourous Lengths for hair extensions? they sell russian hair which they say lasts 5 to 6 months, surely if its genuine russian hair it should last alot longer than that?

You've answered your own question,they are far too cheap for Russian hair x

There is a thread on these I asked and got a some feedback if you search Russian range in search bar it should come up :).... I'm useless at tagging threads sorry x

Has anyone used Glamourous Lengths for hair extensions? they sell russian hair which they say lasts 5 to 6 months, surely if its genuine russian hair it should last alot longer than that?

Hey sasha, i personally love their russian hair, i had mine in for 12 months, i kept using new micro rings on them every 4 months, could have kept it in longer but wanted new fresh hair. perhaps try the hair on yourself to test it? i contacted them they said its russian double drawn remy hair xx

Don't mean to soud daft but im really confused
I only done my training nov last year with them and they didn't release the "Russian" hair till a few months later.
I had asked about high quality hair at the time and they said they had somethin in the pipeline for around February.
How have you had it in for 12 months?

Don't mean to soud daft but im really confused
I only done my training nov last year with them and they didn't release the "Russian" hair till a few months later.
I had asked about high quality hair at the time and they said they had somethin in the pipeline for around February.
How have you had it in for 12 months?

I had it done at their salon, they said it was Russian x

There is absolutely no way it is genuine Russian at that price in my opinion x

That's what I thought too and genuine Russian hair should last a lot longer than 5 or 6 months, x

It's really nice hair though, Russian or not.

I even bleached the ends of them and they are still in great condition.

I think you will find this is Glamorous Lengths, (jennyboo) self promoting here again! x ;)

Not good when a company (jennyboo) lies saying "I contacted them " when you work or them.

Latest posts

Back