Glitter addicts are us

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some rockstar toes I did took a while but love them!!

Those are awesome!!

Here's my blue rockstar toes i did yesterday. Wish i could get a better pic.

2013-03-09160424_zps9984342d.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Thanks, I like that blue where did you get your glitter from x

4any5eqe.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Rockstar toes in 2tne blue glitter

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 283
Thanks, I like that blue where did you get your glitter from x

Its nubar nail jewels glitter. I got it from palms extra. They have some lovely glitter. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Thanks salj still building up my collection x

My new glitters arrived yesterday so had to try this new one out last night called twilight on myself :0)

Attachments

• 1669_119213404931421_888197751_n.jpg
    1669_119213404931421_888197751_n.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 308
can you use just clear gel to scrub the glitter into or is a gel polish better??

Where does everyone get their glitter from I'm buying from sweet squared at the mo but have seen peeps with tubes of them????

Where does everyone get their glitter from I'm buying from sweet squared at the mo but have seen peeps with tubes of them????

I've got ones from eBay, irresistible ones from s2 and Martha Stewart ones that I.got on eBay and in hobby craft xx

Gorgeous what glitter is this? X

Its actually gelish oocha coocha over my favorite accessory so lovely and easy to apply!!! No mess lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I've just discovered artsyfartsycrafts Ultrafine, Shapes items in Artsyfartsy Crafts store on eBay!. Connie from Belgium has recommended this site. They ship overseas, too! Very reasonable. I'm thrilled with the chrome silver and black holo! Will post the rest of my haul when I can get time to swatch them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 360
Ow they do look good x

I buy mine at ArtsyFartsy. Sandy is packing them in nice tubes, they are labeled with their color and size on, and the choice is amazing! You name it, she has it :Love:
You can contact ArtsyFartsy on Facebook, but there's also an Ebay Store called ArtsyFartsy....

If you're not ready to get more glitters than you "need", don't look at it :D

Last edited:
So my new glitters arrived in the post today - I think I may have gone a little overboard lol! :o Can't wait to start experimenting :)

I've found the item online, they sell lots of different size glitter, what size did u go for? I was thinking the ultra fine one but wasn't sure x

Latest posts

Back