Glitter addicts are us

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooo thanks y'all! Some of them are Nail Graphix and some are NSI. The 6th one down is a Nail Graphix one on top of Gelish Tiger Blossom-and it's either Coral Reef or Peaches 'n' Cream. Both very similar, I'm pretty sure this one is Coral Reef though.

Thank you :)

whimper...these are beautiful, the shape and length are stunning! i'm browsing this thread looking for ideas, getting my nails done professionally for the first time on thursday (shameful i know lol), but i fear my expectations will be rather high now after looking at everyones work on here :wink2:xxx

Managed to get probably about two thirds of my haul onto pops so far. Loving some of the Martha Stewart colours :lol:

Attachments

• P1010260.jpg
    P1010260.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 348
  • P1010258.jpg
    P1010258.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 342
Managed to get probably about two thirds of my haul onto pops so far. Loving some of the Martha Stewart colours :lol:

Lol I remember when I did all of mine, I was sat at one end of dinning room table doing them and my son (3) was sat at other end with his glitters, glues, tissue paper etc was quite funny and glitter all over the place by the end of it x

How have you done this if you don't mind me asking? Have you used polish or is it all glitter? I'm totally new to glitter! X

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Lol I remember when I did all of mine, I was sat at one end of dinning room table doing them and my son (3) was sat at other end with his glitters, glues, tissue paper etc was quite funny and glitter all over the place by the end of it x

I literally have glitter in places you don't want glitter! :eek:

How have you done this if you don't mind me asking? Have you used polish or is it all glitter? I'm totally new to glitter! X

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Of course I don't mind you asking, it's all new to me too :lol:

I did one coat Gelish (some to the nearest colour, others just champagne or Vegas Nights). Cured then dabbed on glitter with a soft brush. Once pop was covered, brushed from side to side then up and down to bed it in. Cured it again then 2-3 coats of TIO. Final wipe down with cleanser and done. Quite pleased with myself actually, I was certainly improving my technique each time.

Hope that helps :) xx

Here's some bling :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361825147.505581.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361825147.505581.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 315
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361825209.181202.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361825209.181202.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 291
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here are my favourite glitter nails, sorry if they appear really large :( I dont know how to fix that problem yet. feel free to check my blog for a step by step and more information on the pink stiletto rockstars acrylic nails :) xx

Last edited by a moderator:
So my new glitters arrived in the post today - I think I may have gone a little overboard lol! :o Can't wait to start experimenting :)

Wowzers I want these lol

Here are my favourite glitter nails, sorry if they appear really large :( I dont know how to fix that problem yet.

Shelby, the turquoise one is lush :)

The glitter in bags are 5g per bag - just enough to fill a small plastic screw top pot with a little left over :)

Thanks chick xx

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

My nails, I'm going to change my little nail but waiting for my delivery of new Swarovski crystals to match new shellac and I've been testing how long the crystals last in Brisa lite sculpting so badly need infills lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361979641.933046.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361979641.933046.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 379
LOVE this glitter...

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362006378.372014.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362006398.852202.jpg

Glitter nails :)

glitter black 2.jpgJEWEL TONe2.jpg

Hi were abouts did you get the nail display from? i've been looking for one like this that isnt completely see through. x

I think I'm having a glittergasm :Love:

Attachments

• glittergasm.jpg
    glittergasm.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 298

Latest posts

Back