Glitter addicts are us

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tk maxx hunni xx

How much was they if you don't mind me asking think a trip to tk is in order. Theys are also some I'm going to order they come in 4 types of glitter ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383733792.020568.jpg

Hi everyone. You see the thick chunky glitter if you were to pop that over shellac how would you do it and apply it to prevent it from standing up? Do you basically just need to make sure it's all patted down flat before popping top coat over??

I just wanted to check.. Sorry for silly question xx

Hi everyone. You see the thick chunky glitter if you were to pop that over shellac how would you do it and apply it to prevent it from standing up? Do you basically just need to make sure it's all patted down flat before popping top coat over??

I just wanted to check.. Sorry for silly question xx

I use gelish, but I make sure to press the glitter firmly into the inhibition layer. I don't know if it's right, but I'll then do a thin top coat, buff slightly, then top coat again just to make sure it's all smooth xx

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Hey guys,

I'm looking for some fine and chunky mixed glitter. I had a quick look on eBay but you know what happens when you fall down that rabbit hole... Does anyone have any recommendations where I could get some?

Thanks

Hey guys,

I'm looking for some fine and chunky mixed glitter. I had a quick look on eBay but you know what happens when you fall down that rabbit hole... Does anyone have any recommendations where I could get some?

Thanks

Hiya,
i had the same issue with being completely overwhelmed and gave up. i was watching Rockstar nails glitter art on youtube and a lady recommended a seller on ebay called Goldleafcraftsupplies.
Because I'm using the eBay app on my iPad, I can't give you a link but the seller was lovely. Great communication and even sent me some extra samples.
The very fine glitter is 0.008 and is completely smooth under a Shellac top coat. She also has glitters that have various sized cuts in one pack and they look really good too.
It's extremely reasonably priced too as the 40g packets will last for ages and cost approx £1.99 plus about 80p delivery.
(FYI 5g roughly fills one of the small plastic screw lid pots that you put gems in so you see how many pots 40g fills!)
I was the left with the dilemma of how many I buy lol!

Lovely, I shall take a look that's KTJay :)

I love gold leaf too on ebay !! especially silver holographic :Love::Love:

Just started looking at gold leaf supplies on eBay... Oh. My. Gosh! Loving these colours

Shellac wildfire with ultra fine red glitter

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384377722.741841.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384377746.779525.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384602746.018032.jpg First ever stiletto nailImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384602782.103116.jpg

I can't believe I have just spent £27 on more glitter I really don't need just because it has a colour in the pack that I'm hoping will go with a dress!

How bad is that? My husband will divorce me if he ever finds out! :eek:

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

Hey guys,

Thanks

Smileys6062 on eBay! Fabulous mixes xx

French glitter with nail art on acrylic nails:

2013-11-22 00.59.36.jpg

Little blurry, sorry for that.

Please please help! I've been looking high and low for a mega fine white glitter. One that isn't pink&green based,
I had a beautiful acrylic nsi mix one I bought from eBay but cannot find it again :( boohoo.

Please please help! I've been looking high and low for a mega fine white glitter. One that isn't pink&green based,
I had a beautiful acrylic nsi mix one I bought from eBay but cannot find it again :( boohoo.

eBay - 131008997161

Could someone help

I purchased some glitter (off ebay) and I used orange glitter on black shellac and it came out green? Is this just generally because I used ebay glitter or did I do something wrong?

Where could I get some nice fine coloured glitters please. Xx

Latest posts

Back