Glitter Fade video tutorial link

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gina Silvestro

Reaction score
Here's another tutorial I added to my site
icon_biggrin.gif
(BTW there is no audio, I put directions in the video)
This fill only took me 35 minutes start to finish. By shaping the nail really good when I prep, and laying the product down just right you can eliminate finish filing. If the shape isn't good though, take the extra few minutes to file & shape 'em just right.

In this tutorial, I used two methods: first I used a mix if trilite/silver glitter.. Then I dippied/blended the green. I usually dip because I use so many different colors, it saves gel & time.

Also, after applying the last coat of Trilite, I added a quick demo on how to use your brush during application and how not to... hopefully this will help some of you. It's so hard to explain these things and it's hard to get everywhere to teach it. Enjoy!
Copyofnailsmagpics0005.jpg

here we are taping
icon_smile.gif

xmas08148.jpg

here's the link Glitter fill Tutorial

lovely, who would even want white tips when they could have glitter:lol:

i love to watch you work gina, you make it appear so effortless. thanks for another great tutorial.

Way cool I get to se this video twice:):)
guess who it is Gina..... hint, Red Bull :Grope:

I can't get it to work :(

I loved watching that tutorial...thank you Gina :hug:

Beautiful nails...xxxxx

Stunning, I love seeing your work. Akzentz is beautiful to work with. xx

From that pic- I also like the way you have the uv lamp under the desk on a shelf - out of the way and comfortable.

They are lovely!

lovely as usual...thanks xx

:hug:Thanks for sharing Gina fab as usual

Latest posts

Back