Glitter lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaHR

Reaction score
Want to include some glitter lashes in my Christmas fittings. Does anyone know where I can buy them from? Have googled and not found anything!!! Or has anyone used glitter in with the adhesive as I've seen offered? Does this work?
Also has anyone applied crystals to lids or lashes and how did it go?

Would appreciate your input ladies.

Linda
x

Hi

I got my swarovski crystals from Lashbase you can also buy pre-glittered lashes from them both reasonably priced. I have used the crystals and they are lovely, like little rain drops, the ones Iv used lasted really well, I was anticipating them only lasting a few days but my clients are saying they are lasting 1 - 2weeks :)

I have also used the glitter that you mix in with your sealer and apply after the lashes are applied, this looks lovely aswell and can be applied either all over the lashes or just to the tips.

I havent used the pre-glitter lashes but apparently the glitter can be wiped off once you are fed up with it and it still leaves the false lashes intact.

Hope that helps xx

Oh, and I bought my loose lash glitter from AH Francis x

Hiya, Ellisons do some. Everlash Glitter Lashes. Think they have 3 different sets, two have glitter bands and the other has glitter throughout the legnth of the lash. Salon systems' boholash have a couple as well, some have silver, blue and purple diamantes and some have just have silver diamantes along the lash line. hth x

Novalash do a range called candied lashes and they are sparkly coloured lashes, they do black,green,blue,purple,gold etc :lol:

i always predip my lashes in glitters a day before my customer arrive.they tell me what colour they want and i dippy design them in various lengths
i have tryed the ones that you can buy in trays and they are quite heavy , the balance it top heavy and they are not great to apply.
also i tell my ladies why not get a glittery makeup eyeliner and sprinkle the tops of the lashes, i do this on myself all the time, then you are not stuck with full on glitter lashes the next day when you go back to work.
xx

You can buy a tray of Mink glitter lashes from "glam lash". There is several different colours in the tray, gold, silver, red, green, blue and purple I think. They are 12mm long, 0.2 thick and in a j curl. I use a few spaced out on the outside corners just add that bit of sparkle. hth

Hi, I was just reading that u dip your lashes in glitter, I know this really stupid but do u simply just dip thrum in the little glitter jars that u can buy for nail art etc? Thanks for your help x

what i do is pour a little glitter into an empty lash pot, then start dipping, give it a try, i lay them in an empty lash pot lined with a piece of tin foil for the lashes to lie on, its takes minutes they look fab
i will try post a pic if someone can teach me haha

Laura,

I love the sound of this.

Can you give an idiot's guide (Not for me obviously!!!!!!!!) LOL :lol:

You've described the dipping perfectly but what kind of glitter do you use and do you dip the lash in sealant or glue or something before you glitter it? (AM having a nostalgic Blue Peter moment).................................

Can't wait to try it

Ta xx

Yes Laura!!!!
Can I be in this "Blue Peter" class too :) I am loving the sound of this!!!! I think I understand how you do it but what glitter are you using? Is it very fine and light? Lee-Anne x

oh blimey here goes.
the laura grant show PART 1

are u sitting comfortabley girls and boys then let us begin.

1. fine glitter is best from craft shops red gold silver blues what ever colours you choose.
2.i usually use eyelash extension glues i have used the black glues or u can use the clear glues any strength.
3.with your tweezers pick up the lash the other way round so you dip the finely tuned thin end part into the glue, then dive into the glitter.
4.do not put too much glitter on the lash as it may become to heavy for the natural lash and weigh it down, therefore damaging the natural lash before it has had a chance to be born.
5.lay all your prepared lashes on tin foil and save for your customer.
6,do not use 2.5s or .3s as too heavy, u will get away with .2 and 1.5s

7.have a play around with the different sizes and widths.

8.also while we are at it why not prepare with a swaroski diomond on each lash so they are prepared as well so u know that the crystal is only attatched to 1 lash and not a bundle of lashes.

9.have them ready in pots ready to go for the christmas party season get them in all different colours, why not try some pearls or even feathers
the world is our lashter.

thankyou for making me do that i really enjoyed it mind u i have drunk quite a few hahahhahaha and i made it myself
MULLED WINE thats another story, secret ingredients of course
look forward to the laura grant show again am delighted to help,
it will probably get an edit when i sober up sorry for the ramble xx:hug:

Ohhh this is brilliant I am going to give this ago tonight!
Been sooooooooooo bored out of my tiny mind today, been snowed in since yesterday :irked:, so will give me a little project to do! Thanks Laura x

Wow ....not been online to check my thread for a few days but am delighted at the results. Thank you so much ladies...especially the delectable Laura Grant. Lol.
Will have my clients sparkling in no time.

Do you think ALL lashers used to be Blue Peter addicts?

Linda

LOL
Definitely!
Even as a little girl I loved dipping things in glue and carefully sticking them on so everything looked perfect. And the chance to add some glitter was even better.

Oh, Hang on! That's just like lashing.....:lol:
E xx

just a note re using craft glitter, this often contains particles of glass and/or metal.........you would be better to buy cosmetic glitter which has been approved for use on the face........e.g snazaroo.

I am having a go using the glue from my glitter tattoo kit, so I am assuming this would be okay?

omg laura i love this idea.. here was me ready to go buy glitter lashes at £25 and then the lashes with the cyrstals at £18 :O

i love it :D

thank you xxxxxxxxxxx

had a go at gettin some fine silver glitter on some lashes and they look good now looking for some fine red glitter to do the same with red lashes for a client who wants em for New Year lol

For those of us who dont have the time or inclination (far too fiddly for me lol)
try lashbase as they have trays of glitter lashes for £14.

. here was me ready to go buy glitter lashes at £25

If anyone doesn't fancy having a go themselves (and who wouldn't):eek:..

Lashbase do a Tray of Mink Glitter Lashes (variety of colours) for £14.99

Latest posts

Back