Glitter lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why did I not notice cabinkel's post above?????:o

Sorry for the echo....echo.....echo......echo...............

They do and I have got some of them myself but they dont have any red in so will have to have a diddle myself hehe

NO Red???

I've just ordered these from Lashbase (was expecting them today but don't think the postie will manage through the 14 inches of snow we have)!

The pic on the Lashbase site definitely has red. (Gold, Silver, Red, Purple, Blue & Green) Will let you know once I've received them.

xx

Just looked on the site and they do have red ones and they must be new they were not there when i ordered my plain red or my gold and pastel coloured glitter ones - now i will have to do another order lol

so with the doing it yourself glitter on the lashes.

do you use lash adhesive then? and do you seal the flitter with anything after you have dipped the lash in glue or do you just leave it to dry?

im just wondering cos i think its a great idea. i have done one but then i found that the glitter would flake off and maybe go into someones eyes?

xx

when using the glitter lashes what would you tend to do just put some on the outside lashes ??? Or would you just scatter some through ,love the kiss ones from lashbase it says the glitter falls off after 2-3 days just leaving the black lash has anyone used these lashes ??? How long do they tend to last ??

when using the glitter lashes what would you tend to do just put some on the outside lashes ??? Or would you just scatter some through ,love the kiss ones from lashbase it says the glitter falls off after 2-3 days just leaving the black lash has anyone used these lashes ??? How long do they tend to last ??

Yes this is what happens, so they are brill for a weekend. the client dosent have to walk around glittery in the office during the week :)
I find they are glittery for about 3-4 days, depends how often the client brushes her lashes xx

Cool such a good product especially for this time of year , do they just then last as long as norm sp lashes once the glitter is off and do they go in with sp adhesive just mix them in with ur norm sp's I mean

Yes and yes lol
They wear and last as long as normal lashes, and you just use your normal lash adhesive xx

Thankyou lol x

Loving this thread! I'm gonna av a go
Not been on here for ages, great to you Laura and cabinikle xxx

For those of us who dont have the time or inclination (far too fiddly for me lol)
try lashbase as they have trays of glitter lashes for £14.

omg lash heaven!!! :) thanks xx

Hi

I got my swarovski crystals from Lashbase you can also buy pre-glittered lashes from them both reasonably priced. I have used the crystals and they are lovely, like little rain drops, the ones Iv used lasted really well, I was anticipating them only lasting a few days but my clients are saying they are lasting 1 - 2weeks :)

I have also used the glitter that you mix in with your sealer and apply after the lashes are applied, this looks lovely aswell and can be applied either all over the lashes or just to the tips.

I havent used the pre-glitter lashes but apparently the glitter can be wiped off once you are fed up with it and it still leaves the false lashes intact.

Hope that helps xx

Oh, and I bought my loose lash glitter from AH Francis x

Hi i am trying to find the glitter lashes and crystals tht you mentioned on lashbase - what section is it in? also how/where do you apply the crystals?

Hi i am trying to find the glitter lashes and crystals tht you mentioned on lashbase - what section is it in? also how/where do you apply the crystals?

The crystals are already applied to the lash :)

To find them click on lashes and the mink strip lashes, there down the bottom of page :)

Latest posts

Back