Glitter powders/nail flowers..help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welsh Geek

Reaction score
Hi
I really want to try mixing acrylic powders and already have the metro powders... I dont have the colours yet...
Problem is, I am worried about buying the colour powders only to find that I can't do it properly!!
I have clients who would like red glitter and pink glitter nails.. should I just mix creative powders or is it better to buy ready mixed?? If so where would I buy the powders and is it O.K. to mix other powders with my retention+?

If anyone can advise me that would be fab... if you can tell me where to get the powders or what ratio to use.... great!!!

Also, where is the best place to get the dried flowers... and how much should I be paying for these??

Thanks Suex

hi sue

I started experimenting with coloured powders and glitters a few weeks ago and to be totally honest all you need are some empty pots and lot's of imagination - when you've mixed one colour you'll not stop - or maybe thats just me lol!

I wouldn't mix different systems if you are using retention+ stick with the mosaic's and metros - they were designed and tested to be used together!

I noticed your signature says, soon to be master Tech, have you done the makeover class where you're shown the flawless pink mix for nail nibblers?? - just mix your colours the same way!! HTH

Lou x

Hi Sue,
I would advise getting the Mosaic colours if you really want to play, check out different glitters in your local craft stores too ... obviously the finer the better.
As for the dried flowers you can get those from Nsi, myself or Dawn, think Nailorder do them now too.
Did this yeterday... havent picked my brush up for a couple of weeks so dont judge me too harshly .... but Im sure you get the idea!

Attachments

• Picture 614 (2geek.jpg
    Picture 614 (2geek.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 137

Latest posts

Back