Quantcast

Glitter wine glasses!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

BlushBeauty1

Reaction score
I got my podge from amazon too😀 and I use the same brand of glitter I use for nails!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

dandelionpoppy

Reaction score
I bought modge podge from amazon was only about £6 I think. These are mine for my wedding centre pieces :) xxx View attachment 58075
How fantastic.

I'm thinking about when I give wine as a gift and how much more special the bottle would look like this.

I've had a quick look on Amazon......how many items, and which, did you use? You mention £6...... what would this amount do? Sorry about the qs - just a bit inspired!

sammi_xxx

Reaction score
I got my podge from amazon too😀 and I use the same brand of glitter I use for nails!

Would you be able to give me a link to it? Having a hard time finding it haha :( they all seem to be american x

BlushBeauty1

Reaction score

BlushBeauty1

Reaction score
Oh no that is amazon haha I think I'm getting tired!! 😂

sammi_xxx

Reaction score
Oh no that is amazon haha I think I'm getting tired!! 😂

Haha time for bed! 😋 that has £6 p&p on it though :(

leelee0602

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393968218.730747.jpg

My mums been makin these for a while now i sell them in the shop and use them as a window display everyone stop to have a little look 😍

sammi_xxx

Reaction score
View attachment 58152

My mums been makin these for a while now i sell them in the shop and use them as a window display everyone stop to have a little look 😍
They are beautiful 😍😍 i do love pink! Iv heard you can use mod podge or martha stewart decoupage sealer. If you dont mind me asking what does your mum use? Just cant decide what is better to use haha x

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
I was playing the other night and made this...

1393970017521.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Pamper+Polish

Reaction score
I have these but afraid I'm not as crafty as you guys as I bought mine!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393970039.276586.jpg

leelee0602

Reaction score
They are beautiful 😍😍 i do love pink! Iv heard you can use mod podge or martha stewart decoupage sealer. If you dont mind me asking what does your mum use? Just cant decide what is better to use haha x
I no she uses mod podge but she also uses a sealant on the glasses so that they are washable il ask her tomoro and see what she uses

sammi_xxx

Reaction score
I no she uses mod podge but she also uses a sealant on the glasses so that they are washable il ask her tomoro and see what she uses
Ahh thankyou! Ill order the mod podge anyway from amazon and if you can let me know that would be great, thanks ☺️

CStorrie1989

Reaction score
How fantastic.

I'm thinking about when I give wine as a gift and how much more special the bottle would look like this.

I've had a quick look on Amazon......how many items, and which, did you use? You mention £6...... what would this amount do? Sorry about the qs - just a bit inspired!
No problem! You do get a lot in the tub, we only used one tub to do 7 tables of centre pieces being one bottle and two glasses on each table :) x

leelee0602

Reaction score
Ahh thankyou! Ill order the mod podge anyway from amazon and if you can let me know that would be great, thanks ☺️
It a spray hun that is call shine and seal?? She got if at a craft fair tho so not sure wer u would get it here the latest ones from today thinImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394146253.289462.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394146260.052047.jpg

sammi_xxx

Reaction score

leelee0602

Reaction score

Abbie101

Reaction score
Hello everyone :) I decided Saturday I'm making my own as I was going to buy 4 glasses and a bottle and it came to £80!! So I thought I'll give it ago I brought mod podge gloss and glitters did one glass and I'm addicted and have attacked every wine glass in my cupboard haha :/. But I sealed mine with mod podge but I think I want a new sealer so I know it's washable so what do you guys use to seal? I love them and think there all beautiful :) defo going to be a new hobby of mine :) xx

nickysnails200

Reaction score
Hey guys I've just ordered stuff to try this out I've ordered a mod podge glue that is a sealant aswell has anybody used this? Is it any good?xxx

Kirstyj1

Reaction score
I love this idea ..

But not been the crafty sort, I don't even know where too start!

ataaay

Reaction score
How do you do this? Do you mix the mod podge with glitter then paint on the glass?

Latest posts