Glitters for rockstar nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma21287

Reaction score
Hi geeks

I am looking to but some glitter so I can start doing rockstar nails I have noticed that alot of you use martha Stewart. I have googled it and can't seem to find a website to buy from. Please can someone tell me what website they order from as im dying to do these nails

Thanks in advance xx

Hi geeks

I am looking to but some glitter so I can start doing rockstar nails I have noticed that alot of you use martha Stewart. I have googled it and can't seem to find a website to buy from. Please can someone tell me what website they order from as im dying to do these nails

Thanks in advance xx

Irresistible Glitters available for Sweet Squared due in next week I believe - it's what all the girls are using and they are fabulous!

Hi Emma, another nice glitter for rockstar nails is Martha Stewart glitters. Have fun doing them. :)

Hi geeks

Thanks in advance xx

I think you can get the Martha Stewart ones from Hobbycraft. Looking forward to seeing the new sweet squared ones also.

Annie xx

Are the Martha Stewart ones avail on the Martha Stewart site? Might sound like a daft qu but I had a look on there and could not find them.

i buy fine grade glitter from The Range and it works just as well and for a fraction of the price.

Are the Martha Stewart ones avail on the Martha Stewart site? Might sound like a daft qu but I had a look on there and could not find them.

A lot of craft stores carry her line of glitter. HTH!

A lot of craft stores carry her line of glitter. HTH!

Thanks.
I'm in Aus though. The craft store near me has glitter but it's not fine glitter at all so was hoping to buy it offline if anyone has any websites they buy off could they let me know pls. Thanks

I buy my glitter at WalMart. It's extra fine glitter too! I don't know if y'all have anything like WalMart "across the pond" but anyways. That's where I get mine. It's like $5 for 5 colors! :)

have you tried amazon.com

We stock, Stargazer glitters these are a good quality glitter.

Hi geeks

Thanks in advance xx

QVC online has them.

Young Nails have tons of glitters..and a particular one is actually called "Rockstar"
I use them on fingers and toes. x

Thanks.
I'm in Aus though. The craft store near me has glitter but it's not fine glitter at all so was hoping to buy it offline if anyone has any websites they buy off could they let me know pls. Thanks

I bought mine at amazon.com. It was actually less expensive there than at my local craft store. HTH! :)

Hi geeks

Thanks sooooo much for all your replies they have been really helpful. My shellac arrives tomorrow so I will post a pic as soon as I have finished playing lol (if they look half decent that is) xxx

i buy fine grade glitter from The Range and it works just as well and for a fraction of the price.

I bought some from the range the other day they are really good and very sparkly! :green:

Thanks for all the advice on where to get glitters from x

Latest posts

Back