Glitzy Lips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks pretty good mind but isnt that just foil adhesive (which i believe is non-toxic and water based) she has in her hand and a strip of foil - looks like the bottles i have on my desk and foils looks the same as i use for nail art? :suprised:

Good Question and will ask but I know there has been a lot of effort put behind the adhesive and foil so will get back to you with info when I have it. Yes you guys guessed right... looking to showc ase at Olympia and Athena Elliot (behing the nrand AND Nail Talk Radio Host) will be there to apply and talk ya'll through it!!

Good Question and will ask but I know there has been a lot of effort put behind the adhesive and foil so will get back to you with info when I have it. Yes you guys guessed right... looking to showc ase at Olympia and Athena Elliot (behing the nrand AND Nail Talk Radio Host) will be there to apply and talk ya'll through it!!

Samantha, with these Glitzy lips your really spoiling us. I can't wait to get my lips smacking round some of these.
Gonna start spreading the word with my clients now. Wish we'd had this just before the prom season. Bet they would have been huge! There always next year ;)

HI I tweeted a lady in usa, and she told me S2 are going to stock it soon..... So waiting Patiently!!!!!:wink2:

Wow I want these now! Lol no idea If I'm going to Olympia or not yet! I hope so

Oh wow!! can't wait to get my hands on this! will it be availabale to buy at olympia? I hope so!!!

Thanks, will be interesting to know, I did find the chemicals in the adhesive and they do appear to be the similar but not knowing this 100% i wont be impatient and go try it, I dont want to have to post I have glued my lips shut :eek: lol x

These look super cool but can you wear lipbalm over them? I have a 'thing' about applying lipbalm! Lol. Hate my lips feeling dry!

these look great im so gonna try this out.
and i do agree they do remind me of foils. ;p

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!:Love:
I love these!!! can't wait to give them a go! x

Wow wow wow i am so excited to try these! Wasn't sure if i was going to make it to olympia this time but nothing will stop me now! Xxx

Love these! I want them! :) xx

I just cannot wait for this. Defiantly going to Olympia now. Ive just shown my boyfriend and even he is impressed...listing people who will want it, who to target etc.
Off to bed now to dream of sparkly lips!
X

I love the look of these! Where is Olympia?

Put some nail foil on my lips today!! They looked fab! :)

Ohhh how exiting!! i thought this was something els when i first saw the thread there a similar new products for your lips called violent lip which are more like the tattoos you used to use when you were little but the Glitzy Lips look alot easier to use :) xxx

Do you think these products are the same or a big no no............:cool:
Nail Art Foils & Tapes :: Nail Art Supplies :: Sparkly Nails

these are the foils I/we have been querying as they do look the same and the adhesive the lady in the vid is using is exactly the same bottle so who knows but it has been said that a lot of work has gone into the adhesive and foils for GlitzyLips so its unlikely there exactly the same...tho it would be nice if they were as I have hundreds of them lol

watch this space....:D

Latest posts

Back