gmex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gracy

nutty geek
Reaction score
hello,

i just had some info from gmex about the winners i hope i have said it correctly.

1st Unknown
2nd CrazyandCreative
3rd Ruthy
i think this is for fabric.

Virgins.
Ist Groovynails
2nd Deni

i am sure we will get more info soon.

WELL DONE EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to everyone. It really must take mega courage just to enter, but to get placed - all power to you!

Congrats to ev'ryone. You did a brill job.
c011.gif

Well done to everyone...! and Deni..you kept that quiet hun..lol well done babe

Vicky xx

Well done every one.......

Congratulations and well done :)
I have not long got back from Gmex .. my first time lol :) It was brilliant ... spent a bomb lol Got to meet some great people ... Samantha and Sam are sooo nice :) It was lovely to wander round with a couple of other Geeks (Thanks Chele and Liz :) )
Spent ages just watching so many talented people at their work ... I was so in awe .. Still have a smile now I had such a great day ... wasnt going tomorrow as spent out but I am going again because I just want to watch these amazing people and try and ask some questions :)
I am really proud to be part of this profession :)
Jo xx

congratulations everyone

Liza Smith won tips with l&p too, well done to her and the rest of you, big hugs for deni, told you you'd do well:wink2: , Hope you all keep your fingers crossed for me, i've entered the photographic which is tomorrow
Love Paula x

good luck for tomorrow paula
and congratulations to liza

Got every thing crossed for you Paula. Let us all know how you get on.
Congrats also to liza

Congratulations all - good to see our Geeks in top spots again !

Best wishes for tomorrow Paula - cant wait to see pics hun

kx

Good luck Paula :)
Jo x

Well done everyone, its great news isn`t it?
And Deni, what can I say??????????? Crap were they?????????

Congratulations everyone, can't wait to see some pics of the winning nails.

Well done to all our Geeks......you kicked ass girls!!!!! :wink2:

Cannot wait to see some pics and to hear all the gossip when you get back.

BTW Liza, how's your toe...did you lose your nail after your accident at Excel??

Well done guys

WELL DONE GIRLS ;)
Deni you kept that quite.....Well done xxx
Good luck to Paula in photo comp xxxxxx

congrats too all...
i had a great time at gmex today - tho my feet are soooooo sore from all the walking around.
got to meet mr and mrs geek (great peeps), also got to meet jo, and "just"alex, youll know who you are hahaha and also beautifulnails03 (the t-shirt was great), i didnt wear my badge tho (chicken i know) only cos i felt daft with it saying "peterpan" on it. but never mind. (gmg and mrs geek knew who i was and that was great). i too spent up, got to the creative stand at 10.05am and spent all my cash there, i even beat the queues (yeehaa)
just feel sooo knackered now tho
i must say a big thanks to raquel who so kindly picked me up and gave me a lift

gosh dont i go on and on and on (hehehehe)

Well done all you fabulous geeks! :hug: :D

We want pictures!...We want pictures!

Good luck paula!

Well Done Girls - i was lucky enough to see Carolines work which was amazing but didnt get to see the others... :cry:

I wore a Geeky Badge allday (my homemade effort which was quite hysterical - as I got some darn funny looks from those not in the know)...

I had an amazing day meeting Sam again...(what a warm and friendly guy you are. I loved your demos and my scultped nail was great - that is untill I got home and dropped a can on it which smashed the edge of :cry:

and getting to talk to Samantha thanks for spending so much time with me It was so interesting talking with you I really enjoyed it so much and I will post that item onto you asap...

and God I nearly forgot I managed to meet the Nail Goddess that is Marian Newman, it was lovely to meet you and thanks for chatting....

Anyway I loved the show I stayed from 11am to 6pm wow & didn't my tootsies tell me.....I wish I had meet more fellow Geeks as the only girls I saw were all from the WYGM lol...spooky...

Latest posts

Back