Goes to show my CND L&P training is spot on

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsR

Reaction score
Went today to a finance workshop at the Inland Revenue today and on our coffee break one of the other people on the course came up to me and asked me advice about her nails once she had found out that this iis the business I want to do. With what she told me she had had done and by looking at her nails, etc I totally knew exactly what the problem was, why it had happened and how to rectify it :)

Obviously I kept my excitment to myself and acted like it was nothing out of the ordinary but OMG how chuffed am I that the info stayed in, Kirsten at CND has taught me so well and the information and training I have recieved at CND has paid off - this women took my number and said she would call for an appt next week and was really happy :) Whether she does or doesn't I am chuffed to bits :)

Well done you :hug:
Just shows we take in more than we think we do! And it will have done your confidence the world of good! xx

Well done you :hug:
Just shows we take in more than we think we do! And it will have done your confidence the world of good! xx

Yes it has helped my confidence, though I know it'll be knocked by something else but making the most of the boost right now :)

Not that we want to brag but.......Samanthat and I told you so!!!! You are fabulous you see!!!! xxx :hug:

Not that we want to brag but.......Samanthat and I told you so!!!! You are fabulous you see!!!! xxx :hug:

As as Samantha has informed me I need to say "thank you" to you for your compliment and so I am saying "thank you" and also "thank you" to you for teaching me so well x

See you tomorrow hun for the Spa day x

Just goes to show! See you dont realise how much you know till your in a situation like that!
Just keep up the studying and hard work! well done!

What was the problem with her nails MrsR...

Just being nosey now .... itsnt it great when you feel confident enough to be advising and then get a (maybe) cleint thrown in....

Way to go ... well done

Well done Mrs R.......being confident shows to others you are and once you start talking about nails,you wont stop...well done again hun xxx

Yes it has helped my confidence, though I know it'll be knocked by something else but making the most of the boost right now :)

Slightly random i know,but :lol: i think as a newbie nail tech your drive ambition motivation and general oomph make you an inspiration

What was the problem with her nails MrsR...

Just being nosey now .... itsnt it great when you feel confident enough to be advising and then get a (maybe) cleint thrown in....

Way to go ... well done

Her natural nails had been hacked away at by a nail tech who had filed away half her natural nail and when they had soaked off the product they then not waited long enough for the remover to work and taken off even more of the nail - whether she had soaked them herself and not waited or a nail tech had its impossible to say but you could see how flimsey and thin her natural nail now was. She also had obvious onycholysis on some also.

Wooo Hooo & you had the confidence problem, what are you like lol

Wooo Hooo & you had the confidence problem, what are you like lol

Oh trust me I am quick to loose the confidence - if she'd wanted a set of L&P's I'd of probably quickly shut up but to be honest I said a couple of months of Solar Oil Manicure would be better for her so felt safer if she had asked to book their and then. :irked:

Oh trust me I am quick to loose the confidence

Oh I am going to smack your legs next time I see you young lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well done hunny , no wonder you feel fab , :green:

Hopefully I will get a phone call from her next week to book a Solar manicure.

Arhh you see,
we had confidence in you all along hun :hug:

Well the lady text me today and booked a full price Solar Oil manicure :)

Latest posts

Back