Gok Wan!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deb32

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Think i am putting it in the right place lol

Is anyone watching how to look good naked?

The reason why i put this on is because it is on about the melotan injection.

A tanning salon in newcastle under lyme where the girl works she as used it for 12 months, 2 injections a month but she went to the docs and within the 12 months she as got 12 new moles which they cant trace to see if they are cancerous.

keep you posted on that.

And they are on about male manicures that they should have it done every week for 10 mins.

And they were on about tanning spray, gel, mousse and tinted.

Well just thought i would share it with you all.

:hug:

Watched the bit about Melonatan (?) myself. Thought the woman injectee's tan was rather revolting so even if people weren't put off by it being dangerous and illegally sold in the UK, surely her horrid tan would...

Funny I was thinking of posting a thread about the manicure & pedicure performed on the guy.Did you see that wart on his toe..and she didnt even cover it up.:eek: Eewww.

Watched the bit about Melonatan (?) myself. Thought the woman injectee's tan was rather revolting so even if people weren't put off by it being dangerous and illegally sold in the UK, surely her horrid tan would...

She totally put me off! She looked soooo mucky, like she needed a damn good scrub in the bath - not to mention just how old she looks!

Hiya Missed it when is the repeat on ?? :)

Funny I was thinking of posting a thread about the manicure & pedicure performed on the guy.Did you see that wart on his toe..and she didnt even cover it up.:eek: Eewww.

i know i could not believe it. you just would not want to touch that :eek:

Hiya Missed it when is the repeat on ?? :)

hi, if you go on google and put in gok wan how to look to naked you can watch it on there hun x

She totally put me off! She looked soooo mucky, like she needed a damn good scrub in the bath - not to mention just how old she looks!

I agree and i dont think she could move her lips or face much :lol:
arent we nasty lol

I agree and i dont think she could move her lips or face much :lol:
arent we nasty lol

lol - no we are not nasty, but they put a woman like that on TV and suddenly all of therapists are again classed as 'over tanned, peroxide blondes who can't smile anymore lol!' (btw have nothing against blonde hair - just not with that shade of tan!).

xx

lol - no we are not nasty, but they put a woman like that on TV and suddenly all of therapists are again classed as 'over tanned, peroxide blondes who can't smile anymore lol!' (btw have nothing against blonde hair - just not with that shade of tan!).

xx
Lol yes i do agree with you, good job you have nothing against blondes cause i am lol i am tempted to go to the salon and have a closer look lol DARE I YES I DARE LOL :lol: xx

Lol yes i do agree with you, good job you have nothing against blondes cause i am lol i am tempted to go to the salon and have a closer look lol DARE I YES I DARE LOL :lol: xx

dare you to touch lol.............. xx

Lol i think she would slap me!!!! if i asked her if i could touch lol xx

Just wanna know if she feels like leather thats all :eek:...... She'd make a lovely handbag.........

Thing is I bet shes really really pretty as well, if only she was a bit paler - it would know years off her. White people just don't look that good that dark! x

I really dont think this thread is giving a good impression of the professionals on this site - what would potential clients think when reading this - would they be discussing me behind my back like this.

These sorts of comments belong on a less professional forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back