Gold Leaf where to get it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtremities

Reaction score
Hi all.

Wanted to try out some nails with Gold Leaf in zone 1. for Xmas.

Can anyone tell me where I can get this.

Thanks.

Sam Chaney
Nothing But Nails

Hi!

i think you can get this gold leaf from K-Sa-Ra if you want more info pm me and i'll give you the number for them.
hope this is some help.

they sell it by the square (gold, silver and a bronze one) in my local art shop. I was going today to get some funnily enough, but never made it. I'm def going tomorrow so if you want me to pick you some up and i could post it, let me know and depending how much it is we can organise to square up somehow!
dianne

Hi and thanks.

It is real kind of you to pick up some gold leaf for me. Bronze gold and silver would be great. Let me know cost and I will send to you. Thanks a lot.

Sam
Nothing But Nails

how many sheets of each - or, as i'm not sure how much they cost - how much do you want to spend on the sheets?

As I don't know how much it costs, could I have 5 sheets of each please.

Thanks so much.

Let me know how much and I will forward to you. Thanks.

31Gold_leafing_by_ruth-med.jpg

This is gold leafing used with the Fabric# system , encased with fibreglass........
The gold leafing Dawnie and I use is from our Graphic center, it is sold in bags.........about £8.00 and that will do hundreds of sets.............a little goes a long way xxxx

Just had another thought,
You can get leafing in sheet form or in flake form......... I prefere the flakes, easy to pick up and not to fiddly to place..............
JMHO

please would you tell me where i can buy in the flake form please

Craft Centres sell the flakes too. We have a small craft section in my local garden centre and they have it.
It cost eight pounds something.... looked lovely!

Most craft centres also stock the flakes.........the ones I have got have gold bronze and silver mixed in them ................
£ 8.99 for the bag and that will do loads of nails xxxx
HTH

Foil leafing is beautiful, for those that saw my nails at G-mex, i had the red and gold on with red and gold rhinestones on top, and got loads of comments. You can create the flakes from a sheet by using 2 orangewood sticks to break the sheets into small bits. Just apply to wet varnish and seal with a top coat.

We sell gold & red (perfect for xmas), gold and blue, gold and black as well as the standard gold silver and copper.

Latest posts

Back