Good acrylic brush!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emo

Reaction score
Have been doing nails only a little while now and am wondering if anyone can recommend a good acrylic brush as the one I have doesnt feel right!:confused: I did an Ezflow course and it was great but for some reason I just can't get to grips with my brush. Any suggestions??

I like my Pro Styler from Creative, if you do a search at the top of the page there has been loads of threads about brush preference

Have been doing nails only a little while now and am wondering if anyone can recommend a good acrylic brush as the one I have doesnt feel right!:confused: I did an Ezflow course and it was great but for some reason I just can't get to grips with my brush. Any suggestions??

Hiya what brush are you using?

I use the Pro Styler also from Creative I cant judge it to any others as it is all I have ever used, and never had any problems. x

I like my Creative Pro Styler too.

I have a Creative Pro Styler and a nsi royal series no 10 and that is one top brush i love it love it:)

i have an I.B.D one its fab x

What is it about the brush you don't like? Is it just time for a new one or does it seem to big/small? x

I use an OPI one and when I first got it I felt it was huge but now I'm so used to it, I'd be lost if I had to go back to my old crappy star nails one. Not sure what it's called though.

The brush I am using is a Simplicite Sensor touch six. The girl who trained me was an Ezflow instructor but she was also working for NSI so when we got our kits there was mixed brands in it! The brush just feels too big! Anyway, sounds like Creative is getting the thumbs up so will be making the switch soon! Thanks for the replies!!

the ezflow 508 is a great brush and if your working with ezflow l&p then the brush is made to help you with your ratio
hth

:) :) I use the brush i was taught with EZ FLOW 508 have tried others but always come back to my old faithful:lol:

I use the Ezflow 508 brush. I would certainly consider this if you are using Ezflow products as they have been designed to work together. Personally speaking, it is the best brush I have ever used (and I have tried several!) xx

Hi,

I have used nsi and creative in the past, but the best brush i have found is cesars secret grand master this brush is a dream to used.

I use the Ezflow 508 brush. I would certainly consider this if you are using Ezflow products as they have been designed to work together. Personally speaking, it is the best brush I have ever used (and I have tried several!) xx
Ditto to this.. the size and everything is just great.. feels really comfortable in your hand...for some bizarre reason i train my to go flat.. if you know what i mean.. im sure you do...i really thought i could NOT do nails til the day i got this brush and then HEY the penny dropped and it all fell into place!!

Latest posts

Back