Good Concealers for Dark Circles?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poodlegirl

Reaction score
Hi!
I'm 14 and I really need a good concealer for the dark circles under my eyes. I bought YSL Touche Eclat and quite like it, but as it's a highlighter I need a concealer to go with it. Also, what foundations do you all think are good? I'm looking for an oil free one, because I don't want to get spots. Budget is not really a problem- I want to buy products that are good and if they are worth having, I will happily save up to buy them.
Thank you!

I 100% agree with Bagpuss lily lolo is fabulous, im addicted lol

Sue x

Hi!
I'm 14 and I really need a good concealer for the dark circles under my eyes. I bought YSL Touche Eclat and quite like it, but as it's a highlighter I need a concealer to go with it. Also, what foundations do you all think are good? I'm looking for an oil free one, because I don't want to get spots. Budget is not really a problem- I want to buy products that are good and if they are worth having, I will happily save up to buy them.
Thank you!

For dark circles you want a lilac concealer, not a skin toned one. This brightens your eyes. If you have red areas, use a green one as this tones it down. Go Cosmetics do a little compact with a skin and the above, but i can't remeber where i got it from, but if you google it i'm sure you'll find it. HTH's :hug:

Hiya ... xx

Have you tried mineral make up....?

I use Lily*Lolo*Mineral*Cosmetics: Lily Lolo provide natural makeup,powders,foundation,lip gloss & makeup and its fab....doesnt clog your skin or feel heavy but covers great....for dark circles there concealer is brill...also...the best bit...they do samples for pence to try...so you can try them out before buying the full size pots.
No, I haven't tried mineral make-up. I have heard about it- maybe I should. I have one friend who loves it and one who hates it- I'll have a look at Lily LoLo and Go Cosmetics. :)

Hi hi

I just use a cheap brand...Revlon Colour Stay luiqid foundation, does the trick because I have slight bags under my eyes to and dark circles and doesn't come off easy :lol:

xoxox.

Hiya,
Have you thought of trying something to help diminish them as I had really dark circles and was spending a fortune on products and concealers. As a last resort a friend recommended these rubbery feeling eye pads called eye slices. I have to say they were absolutely amazing and my eyes look so much better and most of all I feel better about myself.
Honestly try them and see if I'm not right
Good Luck:hug:
This is their link
Remove dark circles and puffy eyes with eyeSlices Verve Legendary

I've just received some samples from EyeSlices. I want to add them to some of my facial treatments, and I think they will retail very well too.

Hi!
Thank you!

a lilac concealer is best not a skin tone one. Or you can just mix lilac and skin toned concealers to get best result for you.

I don't think you'd find this concealer in boots or superdrug etc i have one from sbc(simply beautiful cosmetics) now i don't rate there make-up but i use there green and lilac concealer on myself and my clients and it's great and i think there like £2 each! also MAC do a camoflage pallet which has got a mix of tones in and i think there about £9-£12 we use them at college but i havn't seen them on there website! i could even be wrong they might not be mac i'll find out for you! cos there's atleast 12 different shades in it and there easy to mix and play about with

Hi!
Thank you!
If money is not a problem, then I recommend Laura Mercier Secret Concealer at £18. Gorgeous product and she does an under eye brightening powder as well which is very fine and specifically for under the eyes. You can find Laura Mercier at Space NK. Major Department stores may do her products as well.

Chanel foundations are gorgeous. Matt Lumier is designed for oily skins and gives good coverage, but if you have clear skin then you may prefer Teint Innocence by Chanel. Department stores and some big Boots stores have Chanel Counters.

I've just received some samples from EyeSlices. I want to add them to some of my facial treatments, and I think they will retail very well too.

Hi Guys,

Just to confirm eyeSlices Professional Range, exclusively developed for Spas and Salons, has just been launched in the UK to bring about an ALL IN ONE solution to puffiness, dark circles, tiredness, redness and wrinkles.

The Professional range includes disposable add-on treatments and 'retail' products with fantastic profit margins.:!:

For full pricing details and product information, please go to our new website and apply for a trade account at www.eyeslicesuk.com or feel free to contact us at [email protected]

Best Wellness Wishes

Pinnacle Body Care

Last edited:
Have to say that I used mine yesterday and was really rather impressed! My eyes looked tighter and brighter, and my husband - ever the sceptic - also remarked on their effectiveness.
Slight bother in keeping them actually on my eyes, but other than that I have nothing but praise for them. I shall be using them on a facial client tomorrow so will give feedback after that.
:)

I would also agree with lilac concealer :hug:

I would also agree with lilac concealer :hug:

but I would have thought that lilac may emphasise them ?
as lilac is meant to netralizes yellow tones isnt it ?

going by the colour circle I would have thought that the rules would be
to use more of a peachy tone eg this would nuetralize dark circles which are usually ash tones ,
I have fair to medium skin tone and I have dark circles under my eyes and inside by the bridge of my nose which have dark ashen tones
and Ive been through tons of concealer inc touch eclait ( which is ok too )

but I find that if I use a yellowy peach concealer it works far better on ashen dark circles :)

I took delivery of the EyeSlices yesterday and sold half my stock in the first 8 hours.
They're so easy to market, especially with the hayfever and holiday season starting. They're perfect for revitalising eyes after a long haul flight.
The display stand is lovely too, very eyecatching and distinctive!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKKMYjvyIV8

Last edited:
Calla can you pm me what they cost to buy in please?

That video wouldn't be out of place as a comedy sketch, I'm afraid it was a little over the top for me! I started thinking "is this for real" I know some of it was meant to be funny but the bits that weren't seemed very odd and over the top. The product looks good though, what are the ingredients and are they reusable please? :hug:

Last edited:
Hi Weezie,

See the following link for the ingredients used within eyeSlices - http://www.eyeslices.com/Portals/240/docs/Professional/Prof_Benefits.pdf
and yes the 'retail' pack are reusable up to 10 times!

Didn't mean to make the video that funny as we tried to convey the 8 years of hard toil and challenges to bring eyeSlices to market - however one of our company motto's is 'Have fun with eyeSlices!' :)

Best Wellness Wishes
PBC

Last edited:
You're welcome, Steve and Darren! Would I get paid the same as a regular marketing manager?!
I sold several more today at the launch of Andover Ladies Who Latte, and am selling to wives/husbands of existing clients because they love the results their spouses are getting with them.
I would encourage other geeks to try them as they are a great addition to high end facials and sell very well as a POS impulse buy.

Hi Guys,

After one or two final tweaks, we are very excited to report our eyeSlices Professional website is live and can be viewed at www.eyeslicesuk.com

Thanks again to everyone for your kind support, enthusiasm and your patience whilst we have been preparing for our UK launch!!

Lynne - We need to discuss your starting salary over lunch! :hug:

Talk soon!

Pinnacle Body Care

Latest posts

Back