Good Luck Pickle!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A nice hot curry and a shag will get things moving i guarentee.

Goodluck babes, Take the drugs, Take the drugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

good luck pickle !!! hope everything goes well and you get the birth you want !!!! enjoy it as best you can xxxxxx

Awwwww thanks to all of you, you have made me feel quite emotional:cry:.

But as you can see, nothing yet but the day is not over yet! Love you all and I hope the next time I speak to you I will be plus 1.

:hug:
xxxx

Good Luck Pickle... although I really don't think you're gonna go today!!!

I reckon you'll be late :eek:

Shall we all take bets and the winner gets donated 10 Geekmolians from the other posters on the thread?

Baby will come when ready...
but if you're thinking of hurrying it along then HOT curry, HOT bath and HOT bit of 'the other' should get your contractions coming along nicely lol... it worked for my second one :o
Good Luck :hug: xxx

Good luck hon - even if all the advise doesn't work sounds like it'd be a good night anyway!!

Look forward to seeing Little Pickle soon.

good luck huni, wishing u all the best :) xxx:hug: xxx

Good luck Pickle!

Cant wait to see piccy's of little pickle! Hope everything goes smoothly for you x

good luck in the birth and give the baby a good sniff when all is cleaned....I love new baby smell......Congrats pickle....:hug:

When the apples ripe it will drop :hug:

Good Luck for when it happens

good luck in the birth and give the baby a good sniff when all is cleaned....I love new baby smell......Congrats pickle....:hug:
oh yes me too!!

Hi guys.....I AM STILL PREGNANT!!!:irked: Feel great today for the first time in the pregnancy though, maybe it's the calm before the storm!:eek:

Will keep ya'll posted.

Lots of love
Pickle
xxxx

Hi guys.....I AM STILL PREGNANT!!!:irked: Feel great today for the first time in the pregnancy though, maybe it's the calm before the storm!:eek:

Will keep ya'll posted.

Lots of love
Pickle
xxxx
I was wondering about you today hun, i think its gonna be tomorrow afternoon - during the eastenders omnibus lol xxxxxx

good luck sweetie

Good luck hun :hug: :hug:

All the very best for when the time arrivesxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

Good luck with everything - hope its as painless as possible!

Enjoy all the little things, they get big tooo quick!

Good luck pickle. I hope you dont go far over. My daughter was 9 days late. My midwife gave me a sweep and she was born the next day.

Latest posts

Back