Good Luck Pickle!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

princesslilyxx

Reaction score
Just wanted to wish Pickle Good Luck! She is due to have her baby today! :hug: :hug:

I want to say GOOD LUCK too. However the chances of having the baby on your due day are very slim!! :lol: :hug: So GOOD LUCK PICKLE whenever the time comes xx :hug: . Oh yes and as soon as you have had your little bundle, refuse that cup of tea, get your mobile out and get Geeking to tell us all the news!!! Ok, have the cuppa first xx

Good Luck hun. My last baby arrived on her due date. If not there's always the old castor oil and orange juice.:wink2: :hug:

Good luck Jules, after seeing you yesterday, I would say that baby looks ready to say hello:) :) :hug:

Good luck Pickle....whenever your little bundle of joy arrives!!!! And believe me it will be when the baby is ready and not when your are!!!LOL!!! :hug:
xxx

cant wait to see the pics. hope its not too much of a hard slog for ya flower

Good luck hunny ,can't wait to see the photo's xxx

Good luck Pickle :wink2:

Good luck, we will be thinking of you.

All the best hun, good luck, thinking about you!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ah best of luck hunny:hug:

Good Luck sweetie i'll be thinking of you!

Good Luck Pickle!!

Wishing you all the luck in the world, not that your'll need it!!

Can't wait to see the pics either.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Good Luck to a great geek!
i think youve got another week yet! haha :eek: :lol:

good luck hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

good luck pickle :hug: , remember to dig those nails into hubbys hand hard, they deserve it at that time I feel :lol:

good luck can't wait to see pics x x

Hope you have an easy birth hun, MWAH xxx

I just got a text off Jules and nothing yet!!! xXx

Latest posts

Back