Good Luck Pickle!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good luck pickle. sorry i dont know your name hope to speak soon. im new on here. take care love Trace x

:hug: sending you lots of hugs chick:hug:

Good luck Pickle. :hug::hug::hug:

anythink yet????? i was 14 days late with my first then 7 days late with my second......come on pickle!

I am starting to get worried too cos I havent heard anything either!! LOL:lol:

I am starting to get worried too cos I havent heard anything either!! LOL:lol:

I am sure when Pickle has the baby someone will send a text to everyone in her 'phone to let them know... or perhaps Pickle has had the babe and has to stay in for a few days, as sometimes they do!

Remember, no news is good news :hug:

Good luck Pickle - hoping for a painfree quick delivery, and a really gorgeous likkle pickle geek :hug:

Any news yet??????? US auntie waiting patiently...er, not so patiently here!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: good luck!
xxx

any sign of the little pickle yet?

Any news yet???

has anyone heard from pickle?

CONGRATULATIONS TO PICKLE! SHE HAD A BABY GIRL THIS AFTERNOON. SHE WEIGHS 6IB AND A HALF AND THEY HAVE NAMED THE BEAUTIFUL GIRL IYLA ISABELLA XXXXXXX :hug:

What a lovely name. Congratulations to Pickle and her partner!:hug:

CONGRATULATIONS TO PICKLE! SHE HAD A BABY GIRL THIS AFTERNOON. SHE WEIGHS 6IB AND A HALF AND THEY HAVE NAMED THE BEAUTIFUL GIRL IYLA ISABELLA XXXXXXX :hug:
Fab news - congratulations :hug:

Ah congrats to pickle and family i have been rooting for u for the last few days!Was it a long labour coz it seemed as if she was gone forever!!!:lol:

Congratulations Sweetie xxxx
I hope it all went well.
Massive Hugs for you xx:hug: xx

Thats fantastic news......Congratulations to Pickle and her family and a BIG welcome to baby Iyla Isabella!!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back