Good Luck Pickle!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to lower the tone now people-But Pickle, go get your rabbit out and i predict-hmmmmmm
tomorrow morning so Thursday 31st August at 7.26 exactly!Lol
Good luck Pickle you will b fine-make the most of the quiet time now and sleep lots if you can!After using the rabbit that is!Tee hee!:green:

Hi guys, thanks for all your support it's really helping me along.....5 days over now but this morning I got really cheered up when the postman came with a package:biggrin:, it was a gorgeous teddy from Tsia and Alistair. He matches my nursery and I am going to call him "Geeky bear".

So thanks to Tsia for making my day.:hug::hug::hug::hug:
xxxx

Your very welcome hun. xxx
Can I change my prediction?? LOL "I want ickle picke, I want ickle pickle!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pickle, are you still at home?

Well i saw a stork this morning...i wonder if it was on its way to Pickle!:)

Pickle ... I hope its today for you as if it is tomorrow, your baby will be at home for an extra year until he/she goes to school as its the 1st September!! My sister went in at 5.30 this morning!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you!!

So I predict today at 1.32pm!!

Pickle ... I hope its today for you as if it is tomorrow, your baby will be at home for an extra year until he/she goes to school as its the 1st September!! My sister went in at 5.30 this morning!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you!!

So I predict today at 1.32pm!!

Well that is exactly why I wish the 1st for her, a whole extra year with your little one at home is something to be thankful for IMO. I puposely waited 2 months before trying for my last baby so that this would happen :hug:

Well that is exactly why I wish the 1st for her, a whole extra year with your little one at home is something to be thankful for IMO. I puposely waited 2 months before trying for my last baby so that this would happen :hug:
Then saying that, if its the oldest in its year it'll feel great at school and wont get bullied!! LOL
I know our form really respected the oldest in our year! :lol:

Aww bless you!!:green:

Then saying that, if its the oldest in its year it'll feel great at school and wont get bullied!! LOL
I know our form really respected the oldest in our year! :lol:

My sister was the eldest in her year and I was the youngest!! Another girl used to hate my sister because it if & I'm not joking either, this girl used to bully her because she thought she might get more attension than her!!:rolleyes:

My sister was the eldest in her year and I was the youngest!! Another girl used to hate my sister because it if & I'm not joking either, this girl used to bully her because she thought she might get more attension than her!!:rolleyes:
OMG!! well it was the opposite in my school! haha :lol:

aww this thread is so sweet. I was gonna put bridget jones diary on and watch that but this is more interesting

ohhh i wonder if little pickle is on his/her way!! xxxxx Good luck pickle! xxxxxx

I am wondering too. I havent seen or heard from her in 2 days. I predicted today anyway. LOL :lol:

I bet she can't wait!
Waiting for a new baby to arrive is so exciting!!!! (and a bit scary!)

xx

ps - good luck pickle, hope it all goes well!

Oooh I can't wait to see the pics!

Thinking of you hun x x :hug:

any news on pickle?
good luck and i also can't eait to see the pix

Not heard a thing, text her today but nothing!!! So maybe she is having ickle Pickle right now! :hug:

Not heard a thing, text her today but nothing!!! So maybe she is having ickle Pickle right now! :hug:

lol, we call our youngest son 'ickle pickle' Why I couldn't tell you! It was just one of those nicknames that stuck!:)

Best of luck for the birth.
Thinking of you

Panic over people, I am here now! Sorry, been at the hospital being monitered(sp). I am ok though and they let me go.......STILL PREGNANT!!!!:rolleyes:
4 days over now and getting fed up :mad:!

xx
dont wanna upset you but for my first child i was 12 days late and second 13 days late!!
plenty of nucky if poss and do some walking! all the best x

Has anyone heard anything yet?!??!!?!!?
:hug:

Latest posts

Back