Gorgeous Gel Nails Gallery

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VickyB

Reaction score
Hi all ... been a long time !!

Just browsing the Akzentz site and came across another Polish distributor (not Anna La-jourdie).

Just had a look at her gallery and her nails are really beautiful. Here's the link:

Dystrybutor UV Gel System. Mirka Wo¼niak.

(if it doesn't link ... then typing it into the address bar will get you there. Worth a look).

Vicky

God theirs some fab looking nails on there, I only hope one day I can be half as good.

Some fab nails pics, liking the nail stickers also!! :) Thanks for sharing!!

thanks for the link, there are some beautiful nails on display xx

Hi all ... been a long time !!

Just browsing the Akzentz site and came across another Polish distributor (not Anna La-jourdie).

Just had a look at her gallery and her nails are really beautiful. Here's the link:

Dystrybutor UV Gel System. Mirka Wo¼niak.

(if it doesn't link ... then typing it into the address bar will get you there. Worth a look).

Vicky

HI Vicki,
If I am not mistaken Anna did train this gal. Anna just back home after 6 mo from teaching her sister in Spain & opened a salon there. Anna is a international educator for Akzentz she works in Spain, Germany, Poland. You can see Annas fab nails & work all over the world lol.
She is coming to the States for some demos, for the next few months. NYC is her first stop.
Anna is truely the Queen of gels nails :lol:

gorgeous nails.i hope mine look as good as that one day.thanks for sharing.xxxxx

Thanks for the link! Really fab nails.
Anyone out there who uses Akzents can you tell what pink may have been used in some of the last few pictures where is looks like the natural smile line is covered so to extend the nail bed?
I usually like soak off gel and have used Options but need to find a cover pink that does cover the natural smile, any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks

it could be the warm coverage gel in the buff off range....thats what i use and its brill for elongating the nail. x

There really is some lovely nails on the site, wish mine were as good.

thanks for sharing

her nails are very impressive

it could be the warm coverage gel in the buff off range....thats what i use and its brill for elongating the nail. x
Thanks Angie, I will have a go with that, my friend has some I can try before I buy. Cheers X

* Wow - I have that Gel and my clients Sure don't look that good :confused: Hopefully SomedaY :) They are really Pretty!!

How funny.... I found this thread searching for a keyword: "Spain".

Yes, like someone mantioned, I trained Mirka and she is indeed Akzentz distributor in Poland.
She uses Natural Coverage Cool Pink a lot, as well as the newer, "WARM" version.

All you Ladies need is the desire and the ambition and of course some time on your side helps a bit too :) Keep browsing, there is so much out there to see and get inspire with.
Here is my site, I am up here in Ontario Canada, we are often 5 to 10 years behind in times, but I never give up looking for unique ways to give my clients the most updated looks and trends.

introflash.swf

HI Vicki,
If I am not mistaken Anna did train this gal. Anna just back home after 6 mo from teaching her sister in Spain & opened a salon there. Anna is a international educator for Akzentz she works in Spain, Germany, Poland. You can see Annas fab nails & work all over the world lol.
She is coming to the States for some demos, for the next few months. NYC is her first stop.
Anna is truely the Queen of gels nails :lol:

Anna is one heck of a woman when it comes to nails. Its truly inspiring to watch her at work and to see the passion she has for the industry. As you said she is the queen of gel nails...and the queen of making diet friendly cheescake!:green:

Beautiful nails, thanks for sharing. xx

Thanks for the link! Really fab nails.
Anyone out there who uses Akzents can you tell what pink may have been used in some of the last few pictures where is looks like the natural smile line is covered so to extend the nail bed?
I usually like soak off gel and have used Options but need to find a cover pink that does cover the natural smile, any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks

Hi,
Akzentz has two Natural coverage pinks, cool and warm. Cool is more of a bubblegum and warm is more of a salmony color. They are both very beautiful and have good hideing capability. These gels are the same consistency as the regular transparent natural gel. If you want to stick to options and need a coverage try 'Pink Blush' gel polish. This cannot be used to build the nail though.
Amanda

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back