Got a client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donna-louise

Reaction score
Hi all

Just thought i would let you know, I have got my first client on tuesday and I am absolutely petrified. What if I get lifting or she does'nt like them, I would just die of embarrassment. Sorry to go on but I am so scared and excited at the same time. Did anybody else feel like this on their first paying client? how did you deal with it? or where you ok when you got there?

donna-louise

Hey well done Donna-Louise, we've all been there and know the feeling. You'll be fine. Your preparation of the nail is the main thing, make sure you do a thorough prep, keep away from the side walls and cuticle area, and if you use L&P, make sure it's not too wet, and you'll have no need to worry about lifting. You would've learnt all this i am sure. But relax and look forward to the first of many.

Good luck and let us know how you get on!

Hi Donna-Louise
yep we have all been there, shaking hands, trembling the lot..............
I shook so much at my first appointment that I thought ,my client would end up with red knuckles...........but she didn't and I did just fine lol

But we have all survived the first time nerves and gone on to build a nice business..........
So take the bull by the horn, or in your case the file and do you thing..............
Good luck and let us know how Tuesday went xxxx

I still get a little bit nervous when doing a new client, even though i have done quite a few now. i think its good that you do though, it keeps you on your toes and makes sure you try to do your best for every client.

It does get easier, and the feeling of creating a great set of nails is worth all the nerves and shaking in the world....lol.:D

Hi Matey

Good luck...yes i too had the shakes on the first paying Client!

One tip...i learned it the hard way this week!!

CLIENT CONSULTATION - ask what she wants and discuss it thoroughly before you start!!

I had a nightmare my client HATED them!!

Funny now but heartbraking at the time!! i was gutted.

All the best you'll be fine!!

Ambxxx

Latest posts

Back