Green based cream to hide redness

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leah30

Reaction score
Hi can anyone recommend a good cream that goes on under makup with a green base to hide redness on the face.

Thanks.

I bought one from boots. It was ok.

Hi can anyone recommend a good cream that goes on under makup with a green base to hide redness on the face.

Thanks.

No.7 do a green stick similar to conceler whicg I found really good!

Hi,
I have one from Virgin Vie it is called 'Correct & Perfect' it comes in a small makeup bag size blue container which included 2 x concealers and the lilac cream for dark areas around the eyes. It is very good and cost £10

Clinique do a cream with a green colour as part of their redness relief range.

Thanks for your replies the virgin vie sounds like a good deal. I am just not sure what it is called though just know it as green cream. could you tell me the name of it please.

Thanks again.

SBC the makeup range do green and lilac correction creams.

Dermalogica do a fab redness corrector, Sheer redness relief.

hth

B xxx

Thanks all for your help will try one of them not sure which will go to boots etc to see what they have, and see if any of the makes mentioned are in there. Couldnt find the virgin vie one though online - could someone tell me what it is actually called please.

Thanks.

Take care.

Just be careful when using these type of concealers on clients, as they can sometimes make people look "sick"!! You only need to use the tiniest amount. You'll find each make-up range will have a version of these concealers.

The Virgin Vie compact is called 'Correct & Perfect', you can buy online.

CORRECT AD PERFECT

Here is the link but says it is out of stock at the mo!! typical!!

Too much green can cause a grey effect so be very sparing with it. Yellow tones can work well over redness too.

Hi I have just re-read the post how did I miss correct and perfect lol. Its not for use on clients its for me but thanks for the extra tips about applying it, I dont want to end up looking like this :green: lol.

Thanks all.

Latest posts

Back