Guild Competitions - Time For Goodies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh how much do I want to win the CND prize :)

Well done to all you winners!! :)

I have entered every one of them as they are such good prizes.

I never ever win anything though!:cry:

xxx

Can I just say a very big
THANK YOU
to The Guild for running these fab competitions.. I received my iPod today and can't wait to start playing with it!:green:

Can I just say a very big
THANK YOU

to The Guild for running these fab competitions.. I received my iPod today and can't wait to start playing with it!:green:

It's our pleasure. We really enjoy running them for you. Hope you have fun with your iPod!

We will be running some more comps next month, so keep an eye out for them!

well same here, never won anything in my 36 years of being on this planet and I scooped the Brisa kit how fab is that !!!!!!

will look forward to receiveing that one. perseversence is the key. me thinks will enter a few more and see what happens lol.

bug thanks to louise for calling me this morning and a big hug :hug: to the guild for running these they are fabarooney !!!!!!!

I just wanted to say congratulations to all of the winners, and thank you to everyone who took part.

We are putting the final lists of winners on the website today, so keep checking here to see if one of those prizes is yours!

Congrats Kirsty Scratchers :green:for winning the ipod It pays to be a geek!!!
Jen

i won!!!!
and guess what it was

he- shi tanning liquid!!! lmao!!!!

twirl xxx

i love prizes!!
thanks louisa for organising all the comps, i tell you what i must have entered each comp a million times!!
yeah im a winner!!

I feel really left out now!:cry:

Latest posts

Back