Guild Competitions - Time For Goodies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Guild

Reaction score
It's competition time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Throughout March we are running heaps of competitions and you are all welcome to enter. The first batch are online now, but we will be adding more, and closing some, on a daily basis. I'll try and le you know about any exciting new ones, but for now this is what we've got:

Win A Spa Day For Two At A Champneys Health Resort
Win An iPod Shuffle
Win A Bridal Make-Up Course
Win A Sunjunkie Spray Tanning Kit
Win A Daylight Ultra Slim Magnifying Lamp
Win £260 Of Decleor Products
Win A Beauty Therapy Diploma Course
Win A Complete Hywax Waxing System From Australian Bodycare
Win A Course At The Penny Price Academy

Good luck Geeks!

Off to try for these -have never won a comp in my life so everything crossed x

i love comps thanx iv entered :)

OOHHHH Goodies!!!!!!! :D

I would of liked to enter for the courses ,but, I've got quite a little distance to travel from here to there....:lol:!!

I've entered a few.

I thought I'd let the chocaholics amongst you know that we have added another competition. This time, you can win a Thorntons Chocolate Easter Egg. Yum!

Click here to enter.

Well if i win the egg bang goes my diet AGAIN :rolleyes: :lol:

I have entered and have everything crossed.

Thank you Louisa!!
I have entered some! :green:
xx

Ooohhh!!! easter egg , easter egg !!!!!:lol: :D :Love:

ooooo! how fun! Thanks

Fabulous, entered some :)

Sadly I shan't be wasting my time entering....as I have previously been listed as a winner and

a/ never heard anything reference my prize...least of all saw it.

and

b/ never even received a response to the note I sent chasing it.

Sadly I shan't be wasting my time entering....as I have previously been listed as a winner and

a/ never heard anything reference my prize...least of all saw it.

and

b/ never even received a response to the note I sent chasing it.

Hi Lyndsay,

I'm sorry to hear this. I presume this was in relation to the Anthony Braden Giveaway. This problem was created last year as Anthony Braden failed to send out all of the prizes for the competition that they sponsored ,or to respond to the queries which were forwarded to them.

I can assure you that Anthony Braden have not been asked to participate this year. We do not anticipate any such problems with the sponsors for our current competitions. I can only apologise for the difficulties experienced, please do not let this put you off.

Hi Lyndsay,

I'm sorry to hear this. I presume this was in relation to the Anthony Braden Giveaway. This problem was created last year as Anthony Braden failed to send out all of the prizes for the competition that they sponsored ,or to respond to the queries which were forwarded to them.

I can assure you that Anthony Braden have not been asked to participate this year. We do not anticipate any such problems with the sponsors for our current competitions. I can only apologise for the difficulties experienced, please do not let this put you off.

Louisa, thanks for your explanation - as this now becomes a conversation between 2 people I shall pm you!

I've entered a few, ok I've entered a lot:lol:

Latest posts

Back