Guild Competitions - Time For Goodies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I have won an Ipod Shuffle!!! I received the notification on Thursday and am looking forward to receiving it soon! :green:

thankyou

well done you Pure!

I got an email about the spray tanning and thought that I had won, to be given a link to see who the winner was, which :cry: wasn't me!!!

Well I have won an Ipod Shuffle!!! I received the notification on Thursday and am looking forward to receiving it soon! :green:

thankyou

Well done you, lucky thing x

I got an email about the spray tanning and thought that I had won, to be given a link to see who the winner was, which :cry: wasn't me!!!

I did that too - got all excited :lol:

thankyou
I entered that one...I am sooo happy for you :hug: (but yet sooooo jealous :twisted:)

:green:

boo hoo didnt win

lucky in love and nothing else lol

thankyou

woohoo wtg hun, ive won the ABC waxing package

cant wait , im like a big kid lol
xxxx

Congrats all those who have won a comp, off to have a go myself now.
Never won a thing so i dont expect to win this time but taking part is fun lol :green:

xxxx

Well done hun, lucky thing.

I am still hoping to win something - everything crossed here as I am sure everyone else has everything crossed too.

It is fun though - costs nothing to take part - such fun.

xxxx

Yay!! Well done you. :hug:
I've heard it's an excellent kit.

Wooooo just had a call from Louisa who informed me that I have won the coren earpiercing kit.
Never won anything in my life....:green: Have entered loads of the guilds comps in the last 10 months and never won anything.. just goes to show ya what a bit of perserverance (sp) does ya.
Jen

Wooooo just had a call from Louisa who informed me that I have won the coren earpiercing kit.
Never won anything in my life....:green: Have entered loads of the guilds comps in the last 10 months and never won anything.. just goes to show ya what a bit of perserverance (sp) does ya.
Jen

Well done Jen! Glad we could make you smile! :hug:

Well done Jen! Glad we could make you smile! :hug:
:hug:Thanks Louisa, You were lovely on the phone too. Hope I didnt make a tit of myself lol.
Jen xx:lol:

Latest posts

Back