Guild competitions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chocolatepickle

Reaction score
Has anybody won any of these competitions? I never enter competitions in magazines and things as i just think 'oh i wont win so theres no point' and find myself wondering if they are even proper cometitions. But, i've just entered lots of competitions on the Guild website 'just incase'! have i wasted an hour of my night...!?

I won tickets to Alton Towers last year

oooh lucky you, i love it there! I will continue entering then in that case! And crossing my fingers i'll eventually win something....anything! x

We usually hear from a few Geeks who have won, so it's worth having a go! Which competitions have you taken a fancy to?

Don't forget to check our Winners List to see if you have been lucky.

Thats good to hear, im such a looser (in competitions!) that it makes me sceptical! Which ones have i taken a fancy to? ....um, nearly all of them lol! I'd love to win ANYTHING lol, im not fussy! :wink2:
Am keeping my eyes on the winers pages!

Thats good to hear, im such a looser (in competitions!) that it makes me sceptical! Which ones have i taken a fancy to? ....um, nearly all of them lol! I'd love to win ANYTHING lol, im not fussy! :wink2:
Am keeping my eyes on the winers pages!

How do you enter? Are they comps like best spray tannist and that?
Xxx
Posted via Mobile Device

No, just go onto their website to the competition section and answer a simple question...easy peasy :hug:
(Though i wasnt going to tell you as it will make you one more entry against me...thus slimming my chances of winning :lol:!)

Hiya I won last year a genoa beauty box was well shocked never win anything normally lol good luck :)

oooohhh so many good prizes!! I want to win the sienna x kit!!! In a perfect world that would be mine!!!

ha ha ha must have given myself a wee boost of luck posting earlier as ive just been told ive won a beauty box in the guilds march madness!!

thanks guild! cant wait to get it now!!!!

NOOOOOOO! i wanted that!! :cry:

ha ha theres 2 more lots to be drawn so keep entering!!!!

i'll make you a deal..............if you win the sienna prize, i'll swap you ha ha

I won the Minx kit from Sweet Squared last year....and trust me I never win a thing......I was thrilled to bits.

Think of it this way...someone's gotta win...why not you...but you gotta enter to be in with a shot....:)

Thats it....rub it in! lol. I have entered every competition on there now....perhaps i might get lucky now. How many times are you allowed to enter!?

Thats it....rub it in! lol. I have entered every competition on there now....perhaps i might get lucky now. How many times are you allowed to enter!?

Haha!! U make me laugh! Some people just want it all eh :):) I wanna win stuff 2

Xxx
Posted via Mobile Device

Haha!! U make me laugh! Some people just want it all eh :):) I wanna win stuff 2

Xxx
Posted via Mobile Device

I'll be happy with just one win out of it all..not fussed which one either! :lol:

You can enter as many times as you like, there are no restrictons.

We've got some more exciting prizes going online next week, so keep an eye out!

I won my brisa training in 2008 and an earpiercing kit, nothing last year or this year so far. Fingers crossed i want the lash training Pretty please. lol
Jen xxx

I won my brisa training in 2008 and an earpiercing kit, nothing last year or this year so far. Fingers crossed i want the lash training Pretty please. lol
Jen xxx

Sorry jen ive placed my comp entry specificaly stating thats mine! LOL

Seriously though ide love just one ikkle win of something, always doing the comps on the guild site and have done for a few years now but never been lucky enough to win anything :cry:

Sometimes wonder why i bother but theres always that little chance it could be me ...pigs might fly too :lol:

Yay, I won a beauty case and bonus it goes with my monaco case that I already have. Whoop whoop!
XXXXX

Latest posts

Back