Gutted Excel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wishes

Reaction score
Oh I am so gutted, got my tickets to the show. Now my hubby says he can`t take me ,its to hard to get to and will mean the kids sitting in the car for hours.:cry: I am not good at directions and would be hopeless in London.I have to come from Oxford which is quite far.London is such a pig to get to.Anyone else got this problem? If they were on the outskirts it would make it much easier for people to get to. Sorry rant over now I will just have to go n feel sorry for myself.:evil:

Why don't you come by train?? I'm doing eyelash extension training for ABX and travelling on sat. The nearest train is Custom house which links outside!! I'm travelling from Littlport cambs and It will take around two or so hours. Look it up and see how it goes. xx

Or change the tiltle of this thread and see if you could try and hitch a lift with someone in your area offering to go 50/50 with petrol costs. :biggrin:

You gotta try! lol You get no where in life if you don't try. :wink2:

Or change the tiltle of this thread and see if you could try and hitch a lift with someone in your area offering to go 50/50 with petrol costs. :biggrin:

You gotta try! lol You get no where in life if you don't try. :wink2:

Totally agree. A great way to make friends. xx

good idea ladies.Is anyone going my way? Even by train so I dont have to go by myself? If anyone is going via Oxford on bus or train maybe we could meet, |I don`t expect you to walk round the show with me but a travelling buddy would be great!!!!:Love:

hi hunny, do as Karen suggests, repost requesting car share or travelling partner. I'm going up on sat as working there and I know what you mean its a bit dawnting going on your own. But I'm on my own too and I travelled to manchester and back on my own so post for a travel partner and you could make a friend for life (and for other shows too). Good luck. xx

Hi Im going up on my own saturday and meeting friend's on sunday. Where are you staying im staying at Brittania International:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back