Had fantastic training tonight with Flower :-)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yadagi

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you all know that the 1-2-1 training was worth every penny , Flower was so lovely and so full of tips and info, and put up with all my questions.

I learnt loads tonight , and even did my first French on her nail the way she showed me and I found it a lot easier than the way I thought it should be done!

Also I was using too much Scrubfresh and d- sperse , hence wasting so much of my product .

I would highly recommend it , even to newbies like me . can't wait for tomorrow to put it all into practice....

Thank you Flower ...:hug:'s and :Love:

Anna (aka flower) is a credit to CND like all our ambassadors but also like all of our ambassadors, brings her own unique style to her teaching. She makes us proud! :)

Shes wonderful! well done Anna Xx <3

Awww.... Thank you so much everyone.... I am so very touched.. :o:hug::Love:

Maria, It was absolutely a pleasure teaching you today. I am so glad you enjoyed the class and managed to have your questions answered.
That is exactly what Shellac classes are about - to help you understand the product, and also to give you the knowledge and skills to use the product to its maximum potential.

Also Alice, thank you very much. :hug:

Anna ,

Thank you for your kind comments.

I am doing my first French set today on a friend for practice, I'll post a pic if they look ok. Feel a lot more confident doing it with Shellac than I did before you showed me.

Have a lovely day .

Gigi , thank you for the PDF , I will print it off.
Also I just wanted to ask , am I able to use images from CND showing Shellac , especially the one with the nail and the key... on my Facebook page, as this image sums it all up for me ?

If I can where would i be able to get it and download it ?

Many thanks again xx

Anna ,

Thank you for your kind comments.

I am doing my first French set today on a friend for practice, I'll post a pic if they look ok. Feel a lot more confident doing it with Shellac than I did before you showed me.

Have a lovely day .

Gigi , thank you for the PDF , I will print it off.
Also I just wanted to ask , am I able to use images from CND showing Shellac , especially the one with the nail and the key... on my Facebook page, as this image sums it all up for me ?

If I can where would i be able to get it and download it ?

Many thanks again xx

for image permissions and images, contact [email protected] and give her your requirements. x

Latest posts

Back