Had to laugh

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting. My friend does Shellac and has mostly CND products. She told me that she prefers Seche Vite to Lumos and has that in her salon instead. I also use Seche Vite and think its fab but i cant compare as ive not tried Lumos. Although I wasn't aware of the cake baking it can do! :D

I used Seche for years ... trust me, Lumos dries Faster!:D

Two friends came in yesterday for pedicures. One of them is pretty regular at the nail spa, the other was new. The Shellac display was right in front of their pedi chairs so naturally Shellac came up in conversation.

Although this new client liked "the idea of Shellac," every other word she used in Shellac's description was "gel." She also went on to describe its removal (soaking in a bowl of acetone) and the subsequent destruction and "eating away of the nail" from acetone exposure. She also mentioned the "relentless" scraping of the nail to remove the polish.

We had to stop her and ask where in the world she had gotten her Shellac done as well as recommend to her that she never return there.

Get this....she had never had Shellac applied....EVER. This is just what she'd heard.

I have a client who answers to EVERYTHING "Yes, I know"! I could easily behead her at least 40 times during each appointment :)

Lol i know them clients and i certainly know that feeling xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

I have a client who answers to EVERYTHING "Yes, I know"! I could easily behead her at least 40 times during each appointment :)

Lol so funny its nice to know that therapists all over the world are experiencing the same things x

Sent from my GT-I9001 using SalonGeek

Interesting. My friend does Shellac and has mostly CND products. She told me that she prefers Seche Vite to Lumos and has that in her salon instead. I also use Seche Vite and think its fab but i cant compare as ive not tried Lumos. Although I wasn't aware of the cake baking it can do! :D

Oh I've used both and I think lumos dries faster and as for the cake baking .... Well the way she was prattling on I just thought it could bake cakes too...
Lol

Oh I've used both and I think lumos dries faster and as for the cake baking .... Well the way she was prattling on I just thought it could bake cakes too...
Lol

Don't worry, I didn't take the cake baking comment seriously! But now I'm quite interested in the baby delivery it provides. :D

Latest posts

Back