Hair extension removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe this whole thread has remained for soooo long on hair geek!!!! Totally unprofessional advise could this thread not be moved to chit chat where it belongs please!!!!!! Or even better completely removed as it offers very dangerous advice if the reader doesnt read the whole thread!!!!!

well just to let you all know that using straighteners to remove the bonds doesnt work it just sticks the glue to your hair alot worse! Acetone doesnt really work either, it may remove the hair but chances are the glue will remain stuck in place or at least most of it. And if your like me you will even end up with small round bald patches of where your own hair has accidently been pulled out at random places about your head. No matter how much it costs I would defo go back to the hairdresser that put them in. Thats what I am doing tomorrow with big regrets at trying a DIY job!!

And just to add, it was 100% acetone I used and almost choked on, I poured 2 litres in a bucket and spent about an hour upside down with my head in.

omg. why did you decide to put your head in a bucket? :| you are crazy! lol :\ x

This thread is so old and it didnt need to be ressurected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back