Hair Extensions - Tragic Story in Paper

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancashirelass

Reaction score
I think we all will have heard about the tragic story in the press this weekend of the allergic reaction to the young woman who died through the latex adhesive.

I have put the article here for anyone who wants to have a read

Scare extensions | The Sun |News

Its very sad but again they have the press have used pictures of celebrities when the methods in these pictures are totally different methods from the tradegy.

That's just rediculous, they say they see many thousands a year with problems, so what about the many thousands who have reaction to colours? 5 people in my area have died lately, so now will come a ban on all cars (3 died in a car crash) on going to bed (1 died in his bed aged 33 with no medical problems) and a ban on giving birth (1 mother died when giving birth)

The papers just go ott and any pic showing a bad extension job will do.
What about the people who dont follow aftercare and mess it up themself? They can get the same problem by whacking on cheap products or by attempting removal at home. xoxo

oh my its so sensationalized.... should definitely not have those celeb pictures next to it as they are not the same methods!!! its a terrible tragedy that this poor woman died, but people can take random reactions to anything, latex, peanuts or cats!!!
my heart goes out to her family, but "banning extensions" isnt the way forward for someone who died of a latex allergy x

Latest posts

Back