Happy Birthday Mrs GEEK!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's your birthday, drink bicardi (or whatever you like!) cos it's your birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Mrs Geek xxx

Happy Birthday to a SWEET and wonderful friend, Hope you have a lovely day :hug: :Love: :hug:

Happy Birthday Samantha, hope you get spoiled rotten you deserve it babe xxx

Happy Birthday!!! :D

dear sam
have a wonderful birthday, & enjoy mothers day as u REALLY deserve a good one.
you forfited coming to join us in paris as dexter was poorly, now thats a wonderful mum :hug:
love & cuddles from the 3 muscateers who r safely back from paris fashion week. u were sorely missed :cry:
liza xxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

BEST WISHES ON YOUR BIRTHDAY SAMANTHA!!!

Hope you have a fabulous day
Paola
xxx

Hope you have a wonderfully, fantanstic, fun-filled, enjoyable, all-your-dreams-come-true birthday!!!!!!
...And I see Mother's Day is coming up over there...Happy Mother's Day as well!!!

happy birthday sam

Happy Birthday!

May all your wishes comes true

:D :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMANTHA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Hope your having a great time

ruby X :D

Happy Birthday and Happy Mothers Day Samantha hope you have a good one.

Take care Dawnie xxxxxxxxxxx

Have a fantastic birthday Samantha, put your feet up, relax and enjoy your day.
x

Happy Birthday my beautiful wife.

Cant wait to see you tonight.

Dear Wonderful Geeky Friends...

What can I say?? Thank you all - what a lovely thing to see first thing this morning!! Chris thank you for the poem - you are the Poem Queen!! Also to my fellow 6th March pal Sandi - Happy Birthday to You too. Yes I awoke with Dexter give me a 'snog' as he calls his wet sloppy kisses and Haydn walked me through the making of scrambled eggs (he's doing food tek at school and insisted I washed my hands every 5 minutes :rolleyes: of course he knows it all now!). Today I am driving down to London for the Saks Awards tonight. My husband is already there so tonight should be fun!! Laystar Chicha Face.... I love my card :hug: thank you.

Babe - can't wait to see you tonight either!

Happy Mothers Day to all the mums (Liza I am so glad you are home safe xxx) and I hope whether you are a mum, birthday or not, you all have a wonderful Sunday today!!

Love Samantha xxx

Happy Birthday Super Chicha!!

Hope you have a FAB-U-LOUS day, and a brilliant evening :D

Lots of love and hugs of meeping geekiness xx

xxlaylaxx

:Love: :hug:

Happy Birthday! xx

Happy Birthday And Mothers Day

Thanks For Introducing Yourself To Me At Excel And Pm'ing Me Back
May God Bless You And Your Family.

Make Sure You Get Two Seperate Presents No Excuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU :hug:

Latest posts

Back