Happy birthday wowbb

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

collin

the original not the fake
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Happy birthday sweetheart and hope I can make your day a special one for you :hug:

Not wanting to give your age away of course but as far as im concerned you dont look 40 in the slightest :eek::lol::hug:

Hope you enjoy your day :hug:

You kept that one quiet!

Happy birthday Flower!:)

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Britta! :hug:

Happy birthday Britta! xx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Britta!! I hope Collin spoils you even more than usual lol!!!!!

Have a lovely day Britta xxxx

have a really lovely day.:)

Happy Birthday Britta... I'd kill Colin AFTER he gives you your present if I were you.

It better be something really good after that :lol:

Have a fab day!!

Have a great birthday xxx

happy birthday britta and i hope that colin makes it up big time for giving your age away hehehe

Happy Birthday Britta

and tip from ol' hippy-chick - Milk it for all you are worth! My birthdays are legend, they last for at least a week.

Don't worry, collin won't read this.:)

Happy Birthday Britta

and tip from ol' hippy-chick - Milk it for all you are worth! My birthdays are legend, they last for at least a week.

Don't worry, collin won't read this.:)

oi watch it misus dont be giving her big ideas :smack:

Have a lovely day Britta x.

I hope you have a GREAT birthday! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITTA!! :hug:

awwwwwwwwwwwwww this is so nice......Id like to thank everyone for such nice wishes, thoughts and tips (thanks hippychick).....and i would like to announce that my birthday is every month on the 18th......
didnt you know??? well i think i need a day like this every month....
tea, cards and presents in bed when you wake up.....then flowers on your desk,, coffee and all sorts of treats, cakes and being spoiled rotten..... a wonderful meal and its only 9.30 so who knows what is to come ...there is still 2.5. hours left..... and as Hippychick said you can make it last...but a week? no way....we are talking more likely a month...till the next one is pheasable.,..

thanks everyone for such a special day..,,:hug:

.. a wonderful meal and its only 9.30 so who knows what is to come ...there is still 2.5. hours left..... and as Hippychick said you can make it last...

LOL so why are you heading off to bed already in your jim jams.....must be an age thing now your ...ehem...something ish :eek::lol::lol::hug:

Glad you had a good day :hug:

he always has to have the last word doesn't he!!!!!

Latest posts

Back