Has anyone had problems with orders from Nail Delights?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a problem with them aswell I never received my order or my money back in February still waiting for it till this day !!!

Oh heck that's not good. I paid via PayPal so I should get my money back. I've sent another email saying reply by close of business Monday or I will raise a dispute with PayPal

Vicki x

I just paid as PayPal guest so never got my money back I've not got a clue with paypal it was only a small order but not the point so annoying s

If u paid by credit card you could maybe ask for a charge back.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I had problems with them a while back. My 1st order was fine. But my second order had items missing. After numerous methods of trying to contact them, without any success. I gave up and will never order from, or recommend, them again. I know it's no help, but I feel your pain xxx

I paid with debit card via PayPal but did it as a guest too. So mad at myself
Vicki x

Sent from my LG-D802 using SalonGeek mobile app

Good news. I've been onto PayPal and they have opened a dispute with nail delights. They have 10 days to respond and if they don't I will get my money back in 11 days
Vicki x

You might still be Ok with charge back depending how much you spent, but hopefully you won't need it with pay pay x

Paypal lol

Latest posts

Back