Has anyone heard of Suntana spray tan solution?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi, i have been using suntana 8 and 10% for about a year now and I LOVE IT! so do my clients. You cannot beat it on price and colour its a lovely natural tan and lasts really well if u look after it. Only problem i can find is no one has heard of it so i think a bit of advertising from manufacturer would really pay off as it deserves to be top of the class. Thank you suntana, my buisness is really taking of and your delivery is spot on.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hi everyone, my name is Dave, I'm the owner of Suntana, I would be happy to answer any questions you have regarding the products we sell from our website.

P.S. Thanks for the Promotion mother, but leave the advertising to me !!!

P.P.S message at MobileKat, it's not too good to be true, trust me, you will amazed by our solutions ;-)

Hi all.. im a newbee to this site so greetings from Cardiff - Wales!! :), I have recently started mobile spray tanning and have spent many hours searching the net on the best tanning solution to use.. there are soo many but some of the top products are sooo expensive ! the first solution i took interest in was actually suntana, although I am still using up mu sunlabs one which i must admit, i do like and so have my clients to date! I do really want to try the suntana solution though, as it is does seem very well priced.. would it be possible to get a sample please Dave??? possibly of the 12% solution?? this would be fab .. im also impressed with all the extra items suntana do, such as the leaflets/consultation sheets etc so am hoping this product works well for me so i can really get my tanning business up and going on the right foot!!! as stated i have searched and researced loads of the other top brands of solutions, although i am yet to get any other samples. the solution i am using at the moment is sunlabs and this came with the machine i bought recently to start off.. my clients and myself do like this but im finding its not very cost effective!

what solutions have you all had experiences with? I was also looking at the BRONZZ solution which is also pretty reasonable.. until u add the shipping cost from USA...have any of u heard of the above named product? and have any of you used it?? all i want is a really good product, so all my clients will love and return to me, with a good price and which does all the little extras :) and dave @ suntana.... i would really love a sample if poss xx kind wishes Becks xxx

Hi all.. im a newbee to this site so greetings from Cardiff - Wales!! :), I have recently started mobile spray tanning and have spent many hours searching the net on the best tanning solution to use.. there are soo many but some of the top products are sooo expensive ! the first solution i took interest in was actually suntana, although I am still using up mu sunlabs one which i must admit, i do like and so have my clients to date! I do really want to try the suntana solution though, as it is does seem very well priced.. would it be possible to get a sample please Dave??? possibly of the 12% solution?? this would be fab .. im also impressed with all the extra items suntana do, such as the leaflets/consultation sheets etc so am hoping this product works well for me so i can really get my tanning business up and going on the right foot!!! as stated i have searched and researced loads of the other top brands of solutions, although i am yet to get any other samples. the solution i am using at the moment is sunlabs and this came with the machine i bought recently to start off.. my clients and myself do like this but im finding its not very cost effective!

what solutions have you all had experiences with? I was also looking at the BRONZZ solution which is also pretty reasonable.. until u add the shipping cost from USA...have any of u heard of the above named product? and have any of you used it?? all i want is a really good product, so all my clients will love and return to me, with a good price and which does all the little extras :) and dave @ suntana.... i would really love a sample if poss xx kind wishes Becks xxx

ps - sorry, 1 further question! lol ... i think i may be using too much solution as it doesnt seem to go very far at the mo!!! how much generally should i be using to spray a client ? and how many spray tans should I get from say a litre bottle and 1 gallon bottle of solution??? thanks so much, i have so many questions as u can imagine from somebody just starting off lol xxx

Hi Becky, I'm a newbie to this too. And i'm a bloke aswell! lol
I'm looking at targeting the male population to start off with , for obvious reasons, until word gets round how fab my tans look and then the ladies will be knocking on the door to be tanned by me! lol.
I'm in the testing phase at the moment too, I want a great product from the off and have samples from celebrity secrets to try out. However, I am very impressed with the Suntana set up, not too fussy, competitively priced kits and marketing material which looks great. I'm hoping to get a sample to try and fingers crossed it will be good stuff as I'd like the convenience of getting my gear from under one roof and fairly local to me which is a bonus!
Hope it goes well for you, keep us posted.
Russ

Hi Becky - You are welcome to a sample of our product, just email your request along with your address details to - [email protected] - or PM me in here and we'll take care of the rest. Regarding your second question, we have a handy reckoner on our website under the 'Spray Tan' section which will give you an approximate guide as to how much solution you should be using

Dave

awww fab, thanks Dave, that would be brill :).. xxx can't wait for my sample!! and hopefully to a long working relationship with u and Suntana !! xxx

Hi Ross... you are guna be a lucky boy spraying women lol.. when I done my training course, there was one lad on the course and the rest were girls... we all got tanned with just our nickers on so he must have been well in his elements hahahhaa!! obviously we are all going to be profesional about these things but I must add, as I am not a perfect size 8 lol .. it was a bit embarrasing, given that it was my first tan lol ! I hope you do well too.. let us all know how u get on too :)

Im currently at college studying nvq level 2 in Beauty Therapy so shall be offering lots of other treatments soon and im also trying to teach myself how to do acrylic nails too!!! apart from this, I do a bit of face painting for childrens party and have 4 children myself lol so im a busy little bee!!!

Thanks everybody for your responses.. wooo hooo.. its lovely having others in the industry who you can share your experiences with and somewhere to turn to for advice if needed.. im sure u will be hearing a lot more from me as im already addicted to the site!! its the best thing since sliced bread!! xxxxxxxx

So can you use this just as normal lotion at home rather than having it sprayed on? Because it looks and sounds great!

hiya sarah, if you check out their website, www.suntana.co.uk ... they do a spray tin, which can giv u an instant tan !! xx

I would definatly recommend this brand, once you've ordered the samples get yourself some HGP's (human guniea pigs) try out whatever solutions (a tried a few others sienna x solglo etc) you have and each one wanted this one back! this tan looks natural but still has a nice dark depth lasts friggin forever and cost wise very reasonable. I think the best thing about the price that you can offer specials at any time given that you will always make a nice profit! i always give my clients a asian name afterwards...coz they're practically as dark as me afterwards hehe! xoxo

lol @wonder woman! "as dark as an asian" i like it !! and cant wait now to get the sample.. the q is... do i use it on my guinea pig .. aka the sister lol or do i get the hub to spray me lolo.... cause thats wha i do for my tans!!! yes i know, im brave but hes been taught well lol xx

awww fab, thanks Dave, that would be brill :).. xxx can't wait for my sample!! and hopefully to a long working relationship with u and Suntana !! xxx

Hi Ross... you are guna be a lucky boy spraying women lol.. when I done my training course, there was one lad on the course and the rest were girls... we all got tanned with just our nickers on so he must have been well in his elements hahahhaa!! obviously we are all going to be profesional about these things but I must add, as I am not a perfect size 8 lol .. it was a bit embarrasing, given that it was my first tan lol ! I hope you do well too.. let us all know how u get on too :)

It does seem like the dream job, lol but I'll be far too busy concentrating on getting the application perfect! I'm hoping my professional attitude and easy going personality will do the trick! Just ordered a sample of Suntana too, so will compare notes soon! Tried Celebrity Secrets today and quite impressed but I need to compare it to a few more brands really. Erm, I'm getting pretty addicted to this site too, soaking up all the information thats available! Good luck!

Yes, the Chocolate is only available in 12% but we do Cherry in 10% and Coconut in 8% too

----i tried to register on the suntana web site but i couldnt bc im from canada,:cry: ive been doing tons of research on what tan solution i want and ive decied on suntana,but it kinda sux bc i finally found what i want and i cant order it!! is there any way i can purchase product??

if you could please email me at [email protected] that would be fantastic!!!

Renee

Suntana also sell on eBay so you could try on there?

HTH
Nat :)

Love,love, loveee suntana have a few clients who ask for it every week, love all 3 of the fragrances great value,great tan!xx

I use suntana too! I am a real fan of the brand... what % do you all find to be your most popular?
chocolate, cherry or coconut.? x

My delivery of the coconut arrived today, not had chance to use it yet but it smells divine!! Sorry thats no use to you at all is it! X

Hi. My friend asked me to order her this and she said it was fab. I was so tempted,I emailed Dave for a sample. It's brilliant (thanks Dave),I will be changing from my own brand when I've finished up for sure.

I do wish there was a 14% mind,but I could be tempted to try booster drops for the first time. Anyone had any luck with them?

I am TOTALLY in LOVE and ADDICTED to Suntana spray products I use all 3 in my business and am just about to place an order now for some more medium.....(cherry) itsthe most amazing product there is not a thing i can fault with it..it lasts well and goes on great. People never assume im sprayed they always think ive been on beds or away...its soooooo natural and not streaky...i would advise anyone to use this product...:D

Hi, sorry to gatecrash thread, just wondered who you contacted to get a sample, im looking for some to try as i trained with xen-tan which only comes in the one shade. Thanks

Hi, sorry to gatecrash thread, just wondered who you contacted to get a sample, im looking for some to try as i trained with xen-tan which only comes in the one shade. Thanks

Hi - You can email your sample request to [email protected]

Latest posts

Back