Has anyone heard of Suntana spray tan solution?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MobileKat

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've had a client phone today to make a booking for a spraytan. He was raving about this solution saying how great it is and thats the only solution he ever uses but his usual therapist is away & he is looking for some1 to spray him whilst she is away.

I've googled it and they have a site, the solution prices seem 2 good 2 be true. Was just wondering if this is the case?

thanx

katrine

never heard of it hun, it reminded me of sultanas, lol sorry I am no help

YES! This is my son's business, they have built up a good business and the spray tan has great reviews. "Cherry Bliss" is a great colour, everyone loves it. They supply everything from samples to spray guns. Try it!!
Spray Tanning Solutions and Equipment Artysue

Katrine, they do Cherry Bliss, Chocolate and coconnut! Contact no; is on the website.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this solution advertised on ebay a while ago, not sure if its still being sold on there, it seems very reasonably priced.

Why not contact them and ask for a sample?

Have done just that!

Will let you lot know how it is when I get my hands on it!!!

Cant wait, chocolate mmmmmmm

I'm doing some seasonal promotions which will be based on chocolatey treatments...maybe i'll get some of the chocolate to go with the theme!!

let me know how you get on with your sample

xx xx

Hi everyone, my name is Dave, I'm the owner of Suntana, I would be happy to answer any questions you have regarding the products we sell from our website.

P.S. Thanks for the Promotion mother, but leave the advertising to me !!!

P.P.S message at MobileKat, it's not too good to be true, trust me, you will amazed by our solutions ;-)

Hi Dave,

Great to have you on here!

Received the 12% chocolate today, OMG, its smells good enough to eat, tis divine. Will be trying it out on my guinea pigs on Thurs.

Will let you know what I think

Katrine

I'm glad you like the fragrance and i'm confident you will love the results, although you may wish to try it on human beings first, I heard them guiniea pigs take offence, it ruins thier fur apparently :|

is the chocolate smelling solution only available in a 12%?

Yes, the Chocolate is only available in 12% but we do Cherry in 10% and Coconut in 8% too

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I couldnt wait to do my stepmum & auntie on thurs so I have just done my legs with the Cherry 10% suntana.

Verdict: So Far So Good!!:)

1. solution is a little thicker than what I am used to (tantrick) so adjusted solution flow accordingly.
2. guide colour is good.
3. smell is gorgeous
4. colour looks good so far.

So, so far things are looking positve.

I will let you know about colour/longevity/how it fades asap.

So guys, all in all I think it would be a good idea to get your sample requests into Dave asap.(Samples are quite big too, I would say approx 100ml easy)

suntana sounds great!! you know the MaxiMist HV5008 machine, is that litterally all you need to start spraying? no compressor or anything?? thanx

suntana sounds great!! you know the MaxiMist HV5008 machine, is that litterally all you need to start spraying? no compressor or anything?? thanx

You don't need a compressor with the Maximist it has its own turbine engine,
so yes that is all you need to apply the solution,
and of course your solution and a spray tan tent could be a good addition too, hth :hug:

I'm glad you like the fragrance and i'm confident you will love the results, although you may wish to try it on human beings first, I heard them guiniea pigs take offence, it ruins thier fur apparently :|

PMSL!!!! x:lol:

suntana is amazing!!! i recently tried their sample pack and clients have been amazed, its great value for money too as i no some solotions can be expensive. the smell is really encouraging for clients who are nervous about tanning aswell. 10/10 suntana!

i use suntana and absolutly love it as do my clients colour great smells fab, all my friends have said they dont even smell of tan a few days later lke some tans do. also bought my gun from them and customer service was fantastic cant do enough for you in my opinion.

Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back